News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TRUE OR FALSE ?? (Opinions Needed!)

Started by jb666, June 26, 2013, 06:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Quote from: moparstuart on June 28, 2013, 02:45:44 PM
Quote from: Dino on June 28, 2013, 02:26:45 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on June 28, 2013, 02:25:29 PM
hoods   :shruggy:  we dont need no stinken hoods 

Or fenders, bumpers, head clearance...  :icon_smile_big:
i got plenty of head room and i'm 6 foot 3 and fat    :icon_smile_big:

Awesome!  You wouldn't think it has that much room looking at the car.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Steve P.

Anyone ever watch HOT ROD MAGAZINE'S ROAD KILL???  Every car they buy ends up overheating in traffic and cruising and they end up with the hood hanging out of the trunk or bed of an elcomingia or with the top down standing up in the back seat.. Once the hood is off the engines run cooler. Enough to stop overheating.. They swear by it!!!!!

As far as I can tell the hood has a few uses. It cleans up the body for those daily drivers and keeps the rain off your plug wires. It keeps the motor cleaner longer. Gives a place for a hot young lady to scratch up sliding her azz up on it for pictures...

A Camaro I built for a buddy many years ago and still to this day, HAS NO HOOD. 355" 10.6 : 1 and a factory shroud. Never has overheated... Never any fuel issues either and no fuel return line.

But Jeff, I would put the hood on your Charger. As pretty as it all is under that hood, it is HOURS and HOURS more cleaning for shows....

You could always louver it!!!!!!  You do like 1 of a kind rods!!!!!!!   :2thumbs:

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

moparstuart

mine runs cooler when the scoop is open
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ACUDANUT

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on June 29, 2013, 08:02:50 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on June 29, 2013, 07:53:13 AM
mine runs cooler when the scoop is open

But yours does not run. :pity:
runs fine  ,  doesnt move but runs   :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

jb666

Guys -- I appreciate all of the opinions here... Still working some "bugs" out....  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: