News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Temp climbs at speed

Started by Dmichels, June 25, 2013, 09:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter3931

Quote from: maxwellwedge on July 08, 2013, 11:51:11 AM

Plus - The air is a lot hotter in Ottawa.....wonder why?  ;)

Ya, lots of hot air down around parliament hill  :lol:

I just work in Ottawa Jim....i moved out to the country a few years ago. I'm down by the St. Lawrence now....about 400 yards from the water  :icon_smile_cool:

Quote from: GPULLER on July 08, 2013, 11:42:43 AM
No thanks! ha ha ha
We get a few 100deg days, but its pretty rare.  Just 90's and humid.   :eek2:

That's typical weather for here as well Reed....but we do get some killer humidity from time to time.  :faint: :icon_smile_dead: :lol:

July & August can be very unpredictable...a few days ago it was over 100*F and today it's 78*F so i'm busy doing some house staining while on vacation.  :paintingpink:

Lunch break is over....back to work !

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

john108

It was 111F 2 days ago here in Folsom, California!  It was 120 a little farther north.

firefighter3931

Quote from: john108 on July 08, 2013, 12:34:37 PM
It was 111F 2 days ago here in Folsom, California!  It was 120 a little farther north.

Damn....that's HOT !!!  :flame:

Nice and comfortable 72* this morning with an 82* high predicted (99* with heat index) this afternoon.  :icon_smile_cool:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs