News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The most horrible video ever made featuring a Daytona -

Started by hatersaurusrex, June 11, 2013, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatersaurusrex

And that includes the FF6 trailers.  It's much easier to take on mute, but there are several shots of a blue Daytona, including several spice whores standing on the car.   I only hope someone didn't loan them an actual Daytona for this shoot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k88vEZpEi3E

[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Ghoste

Its been a topic on here before and I think it was a real Daytona?  It is a horrible video other than the car though.

Daytona R/T SE

I dunno... :scratchchin:

The black chick was kinda workin' for me. :drool5:

GOTWING

Well that's three minutes and forty one seconds of my life I will never get back. :D

PocketThunder

Quote from: GOTWING on June 11, 2013, 09:52:03 PM
Well that's three minutes and forty one seconds of my life I will never get back. :D

:iagree:  hatersaurusrex, if you're gonna post some dog-shit video for us to watch at least tell us what time into the video we can skip forward to to see the subject matter.   :Twocents:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 11, 2013, 10:14:38 PM

:iagree:  hatersaurusrex, if you're gonna post some dog-shit video for us to watch at least tell us what time into the video we can skip forward to to see the subject matter.   :Twocents:

What's the fun in that?
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

A383Wing

or at least tell us when the good lookin girls are gonna be on

we gots rulze here, ya know!!

70moparman

Ill take slutty spice...  :yesnod:  And yea round rear window ends, looks like a real Daytona from here!  They are from the UK so that bird ended up on the other end of the pond!  The Nascar sticker and metal down the back rear window made me do the double take...

A383Wing

I looked twice...does not appear to have a rear window plug to me...no A-pillar chrome either

Bryan

Ghoste

JB400

Not as bad as I thought it would be.  It could have been destroyed in some fashion.  I had to watch with the mute button on, and even then used fast forward.

Thanks for reminding me why I don't like the Spice Girls. :cheers:

Ghoste

Haha, not surprisingly the consensus here seems to be that the car is good and the "artists" suck. :lol:

wingcar

1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

tcs69rt

I recall seeing a short clip of a boy band about 10 - 15 yrs ago that had a black 69 Charger in it. It was playing in a store i was walking thruNot sure if it was those backstreet boys or 98 degrees or who???

"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

Ghoste

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on June 11, 2013, 09:42:45 PM

The black chick was kinda workin' for me. :drool5:

That's Scary Spice; here she is today....

It'll seem like 30 minutes with the volume turned on.

C5X DAYTONA

I had no problem spending 2 days in the California Desert (Ft Irwin) with some gals my age with barley any cloths on in the 100f heat.   And in a few cases less then barley.   :o       We took 2 Daytona's to use for the video.   I would not let them stand on my car.   My dad would.   $1500 for 2 days plus $$$ for any damage worked for him.  They didn't make us listen to the music.  The girls would just dance to a tape recorder and do their stunts.   It was all good till I saw the video..    ::)   I tried to get Victoria  :drool5: to go to town with me but her manager would not let her leave the group.  That's a good manager.     The 06 car in this picture is the same car.  Note to the wife..  This was before I met you honey..     :2thumbs:
Caution.... Low flying aircraft.

moparstuart

:shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:
Quote from: C5X DAYTONA on June 12, 2013, 02:58:25 PM
I had no problem spending 2 days in the California Desert (Ft Irwin) with some gals my age with barley any cloths on in the 100f heat.   And in a few cases less then barley.   :o       We took 2 Daytona's to use for the video.   I would not let them stand on my car.   My dad would.   $1500 for 2 days plus $$$ for any damage worked for him.  They didn't make us listen to the music.  The girls would just dance to a tape recorder and do their stunts.   It was all good till I saw the video..    ::)   I tried to get Victoria  :drool5: to go to town with me but her manager would not let her leave the group.  That's a good manager.     The 06 car in this picture is the same car.  Discloser to the wife..  This was before I met you honey..     :2thumbs:
:shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

C5X DAYTONA

Thanks Stuart,  That the Spice Car.  LOL     I went to download the picture and I could not find one of his car without any cars being towed behind it.    And my dad lives just down the road too.   Bad son..  I know.

C5X DAYTONA

Here is how most on this site know it..    :smilielol:    The Felony Houg Thread.

tcs69rt

I heard they replaced one of the Spice girls....with a chic who has big breasts.

Her name is "Spice Rack" LOL!!!!
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

Ghoste

Felony Houg. :lol:   I know its not funny but that is a good name for him.

BB1

Delete my profile

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ghoste