News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ecs ? Door vin sticker

Started by fy469rtse, June 10, 2013, 08:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fy469rtse

Noticed in some threads ecs for vin door sticker have googled that and no luck, is that abrieviated for their real company name , any one help with a web site  thanks in advance, more importantly did 69's have this in the door opening ?

Ghoste

69's did not.  The website should work but he is also a member here if you do a search for member ecs.

4cruzin

He is a sponser on the cuda-challenger site.  Here is a link to the site . . . .

http://www.ecsautomotive.com/
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

resq302

Quote from: Ghoste on June 10, 2013, 08:11:31 AM
69's did not.  The website should work but he is also a member here if you do a search for member ecs.

I think late 69s did.  Such as the A12 cars as well as the Daytonas.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

maxwellwedge

Yes - some Daytona's had them - none of my A12's have them.

I think the Daytona's were so late - they were kind of a 70 model....legality-wise.

Ghoste

I've always wondered if there was an original intent to run them only as 70 models and they just accelerated the program.

fy469rtse

thanks guys , didn't mean to open a can of worms,   always something odd with the way Chrysler did things , I think from memory my car was built July, should it have one ? or would you add one

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: fy469rtse on June 11, 2013, 02:28:39 AM
thanks guys , didn't mean to open a can of worms,   always something odd with the way Chrysler did things , I think from memory my car was built July, should it have one ? or would you add one

No & no ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T