News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

P295/50R15 on 8.5 Vectors

Started by SUPERSTAR14, May 23, 2013, 11:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPERSTAR14

Is anyone running P295/50R15 on 8.5 Vectors? If so could you post pics installed on car please?
Thanks
-Pat

Lennard

I have no pics of that size on a 8,5" wide rim but 295/50-15 tires belong on a 10" wide rim.

SUPERSTAR14

That looks awesome!!!!!!! I thought they belonged on a 10 inch also but the BF site says you can run on an 8 inch, that is why I was interested in a pic to see how bad they "ballooned" out the sides on an 8.5 inch.
-Pat

Lennard

It will fit of course but it won't ride as good as on a 10" rim, the side wall will be less stable because of the ballooning.

Calif240

I run 305s in the rear on my '69. 10" Vector w Cooper Cobra. I have a 1" narrowed axle, but didn't tub or do anything else to affect the car. I'll see if I can snap a picture for you.
Terry
Indianapolis '69 Charger. RestoMod.

Calif240

Here is 295/50/R15 on a 10" vector (for some reason I was thinking I had 305s). Mine rubbed on my stock 8.75. I had disc brakes though which have a 1/4" flange that pushed everything out. Currently it is a Dana-60 from Moser narrowed 1" on each side. I'll try to take another shot from behind when the sun goes down and isn't in the shot.

Hope this helps...
Terry

Calif240

Hopefully these pictures turn out better for you...