News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Do you think he's really believing his own BS?

Started by chargd72, June 07, 2013, 09:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargd72

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

Brian in GA

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

TUFCAT

Some people will believe anything.  If he opened his mind and researched the car he would know everything.

Scaregrabber

Lee A

I like the part where he says I like a car original ohhh so the 2000 watt stereo helps with that lol
1968 Dodge Charger 440
1969 Dodge Charger 383

CDN72SE

"This car was ordered with all R/T options" on a 72SE?  :scratchchin:
1972 Charger SE

F8-4life

twodko

My favorite was the "rust in all the usual place.......easy to fix".
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

green69rt

Maybe a nice car with the usual issues but... not at that price.  I think he expects to get out of the car what he has in it plus the motor.  Hard to do in todays economy.   Unless he finds someone that buys on impluse it will set for awhile.

ACUDANUT

How is it a "survivor" if nothing survived. (engine, trans, hood, paint ect.)

Kern Dog

I am not up to speed on the 3rd gen Chargers, so forgive my ignorance...
Wasn't 1971 the last year for the R/T model? What other inaccuracies do you guys see?

1974dodgecharger

he realized he got the wrong charger year hence he talks about wanting a older muscle car.  money saids he thought all chargers are desirable and realized 2nd gens are more desirable so he wants that one instead.

ottawamerc

I hope he sells it and the muscle car market is on the rebound for the rest of us. I agree though the "survivor car sales pitch should be dropped thats hard to believe that a 72 would be dressed out as a partial 71 R/T really? :scratchchin:
This hobby is more than just our cars, it's the people you get to meet along the way!!!

Ghoste

Cooter

Quote from: Ghoste on June 08, 2013, 07:54:01 AM
Snubber AND traction bars!  I like it.
A set of $300.00 'Cal-Trac'-tion Bars and a Snubber would be cool too.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"