News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

they just don't quit ! scammer has it listed again !

Started by GOTWING, June 05, 2013, 05:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukedukem

i know where that is, north of houston. i'm going there next week. this reminds me of the 70 charger someone had for sale in a paper in wisconsin, the address was for my home town in victoria, texas. so i went to the address and it was a emty lot.... so i had some fun with the scammer. ask for copy of tittle. had my cousin who works for goverment run the plates and it was for a 84 bmw car.... the vin was not even right for a charger... then he said he would take car of the rest. he fights cyber crime. :2thumbs:

luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

charge69

I live in Spring TX. just about 10 miles east of Humble.  I just sent a request to the seller to let me come by and visually inspect the Coronet in person prior to bidding. Waiting for an answer.

Carl

charge69

Got the usual "scammers" reply with wording about how nice the car was and a bunch of pics!  Dead giveaway was he said his sister had sold her Beetle this way and sold it quick!

Stay Far Away !!!

68X426

The usual story: the seller cancelled all bids this morning, and reset the auction.

The unusual part of this story: the VIN listed belongs to another Coronet. It belongs to "BeavisHQV" a member of the FBBO forum. He lives in Brazil, I tried finding him on FBBO with no success. We had communicated in the past, but I can't locate him today. The VIN posted is for a very nice Coronet with an original GG1 paint color Forest Green Poly.

I asked for a pic of the fender tag because I know that it will not show GG1 paint, that belongs to the correct VIN. Of course there is no answer (and no pic) about the tag.

This burgundy Coronet has been for sale at least twice this year. They just stole the pics and added the other VIN to the ad.

Scumbags.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

68X426

Yesterday the seller cancelled all bids, twice.

Today - the ad is gone from ebay, no evidence that it ever existed.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow