News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Belt Line Trim...

Started by csx4590, June 10, 2013, 01:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csx4590

Is there a piece that closes the gap between the roof and the quarter belt line trim? My car had a vinyl top that I eliminated and there is a gap there that looks like it would allow a major leak. This is what my car looks like in that area. Am I missing a piece or is this correct? Thanks...

Back N Black

It covered with the stainless steel trim, still a crappy setup.

csx4590

I have the stainless trim but it still looks like there needs to be another piece that fills the gap...

csx4590

If you have a photo of that car looking from rear to front of that same area, that would probably answer my questions. Thanks...

JB400

That is factory and that is how they left it except for putting the stainless trim pieces on the drip rail.  You could make you a piece to fill that in if that's the look you're going after.  You could also shave the drip rails off and smooth that whole area out.

twodko

That gap is Ma MOPAR intentional. It drains the drip rail flow to an outlet at the base of the body. Look under the car below that area and you'll find an opening in the rocker panel seam.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!