News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wiper arms separated under cowl, how do I fix them?

Started by AmadeusCharger500, June 06, 2013, 06:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmadeusCharger500

I was driving along and heard a clunk, and the passenger side (fortunate) wipers stopped working. I've removed the entire thing and noticed there is a plastic press clip missing, I could not find the missing piece anywhere.

Does anyone know where to find this part, it seems fairly obscure and I have no idea what its called.

Thanks,

H

bill440rt

Are these the clips?  :scratchchin:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

AmadeusCharger500

no they are rounded, my car is a 74.   Thanks for the try though!

b5blue

Wiper transmission bushing, any parts store has an assortment pack in the "HELP" brand section. (The red carded blister packs.)  :2thumbs:

AmadeusCharger500

I checked advance but maybe I wasnt hopefull enough. I will keep scouring the stores, thanks much!

71superbee

I just did a quick check on eBay and I think this is what you are looking for...check eBay item # 140862044902

ODZKing

AmadeusCharger500

Thanks guys. Mine is the 3 speed. I found them in that link so I am Set!

H