News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ack! Now i'm in Queens....

Started by Khyron, February 22, 2006, 05:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

and there are a bunch of them, walking up and down th eroad in front of my hotel, i'm not leaving  :-X :-X

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Khyron on February 22, 2006, 05:33:29 PM
and there are a bunch of them, walking up and down th eroad in front of my hotel, i'm not leaving  :-X :-X

cmon man..go out and live a little. You know what they say "you gotta try everything once".
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Khyron

nope, not gonna try it, gonna triple bolt my door and i'm not going out :nana:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Chris G.

Quote from: Khyron on February 22, 2006, 05:38:21 PM

Post a pic of yourself and we'll decide if they are really gonna find your room and try and break through that triple bolt lock you have.  :nana:

Like mentioned, try it you might like it. Maybe even find a nice Latino boy? You know what they say...Once you go hispanic, the parents start to panic.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on February 22, 2006, 05:56:31 PM

. Maybe even find a nice Latino boy? You know what they say...Once you go hispanic, the parents start to panic.

:haha:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on February 22, 2006, 05:56:31 PM

Post a pic of yourself and we'll decide if they are really gonna find your room and try and break through that triple bolt lock you have.  :nana:

Like mentioned, try it you might like it. Maybe even find a nice Latino boy? You know what they say...Once you go hispanic, the parents start to panic.

Dude, I never heard that one!!   Find a nice Latino boy??  WTF?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Chris G.

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on February 22, 2006, 06:25:18 PM

I'm sorry, Orange Crush is over the crib, and he was messing with the my comp.  ;)

Just 6T9 CHGR

:haha:

Just dont bring him along tomorrow
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Khyron

wow, just... wow :lol:

I just walked around the block, thats brave enough for me. 6 foot, 155lbs, white boy not gonna last much longer then once around the block :lol:

It's funny, being from NY people always assume that I always go to the city, well, let me tell you, Manhatten is a million times different then Queens.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

NYCMille

Watch what you say Khryon - I live in Queens... you found your way in here, but we can take you out

MUUUUUHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA..... :icon_smile_evil:

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

derailed

Wow, is this where your new pad is ?   ;D

Khyron

Quote from: derailed on February 22, 2006, 08:18:20 PM
Wow, is this where your new pad is ?   ;D

heheh no, I'm here for some training.

Quote from: NYCMille on February 22, 2006, 08:09:43 PM
Watch what you say Khryon - I live in Queens... you found your way in here, but we can take you out
MUUUUUHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA..... :icon_smile_evil:

no kidding, PM me your number if you want to get together tommorow night and have a drink  ;D

Quote from: Old Moparz on February 22, 2006, 08:16:46 PM
Damn upstate redneck. ::)

:nana:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Chris G. on February 22, 2006, 06:30:36 PM
Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on February 22, 2006, 06:25:18 PM

I'm sorry, Orange Crush is over the crib, and he was messing with the my comp.  ;)

HEY!!  Leave me out of your fantasies!  I dont swing that way!

>Note to self...If having some beers with Chris at Carlisle...make sure I bring my own...don't want him slipping me a roofie<
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Charger_Fan

Wow, now this is a thread I'd expect to see on some "other" board. :devil:

"Once you go hispanic, the parents start to panic" :smilielol: That's a new one on me! :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BrianShaughnessy

My condolences  ;D    I try to avoid that area... that's where my ex was from.

But IIRC there's some White Castle's in the area...  they're great after drinking yourself into a stupor... or for breakfast the day after!   :icon_smile_evil: 
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on February 22, 2006, 09:12:59 PM

"Once you go hispanic, the parents start to panic" :smilielol: That's a new one on me! :lol:

But once you go Mexican, you never want sex again.

69bananabeast

Quote from: Vainglory on February 22, 2006, 09:44:12 PM

you cut me deep ... 

Oh yeah and dont drink too much  those Queens might start to look good after a few
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

Khyron

I figured after my effingham thread I should keep DC.com up to date with my adventures in computing ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

what the hell is that a picture of to your left??  Bring back the gold 69 my man main!!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Khyron

heheh it's the symbles from "The Fith Element" .... but at your request, I'll bring the Gold 69 back ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory on February 22, 2006, 09:44:12 PM

:RantExplode:

keep it up, and Im sending you fishing with Fredo... ;D

Chris G.

Quote from: Orange_Crush on February 22, 2006, 09:03:06 PM

>Note to self...If having some beers with Chris at Carlisle...make sure I bring my own...don't want him slipping me a roofie<

;D  Stopping by Jim's(Rhino) trailer is on my list. I'm sure you'll be there.  :cheers:

nh_mopar_fan

I think Crystal Gayle said it best:

"Don;t you make my brown eye, don't you make my brown eye, don't you make my brown eye bluuuuuuue."

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on February 23, 2006, 07:10:34 AM
Quote from: Orange_Crush on February 22, 2006, 09:03:06 PM

;D  Stopping by Jim's(Rhino) trailer is on my list. I'm sure you'll be there.  :cheers:

Hell, Stop by RHino's swap space...we'll be drinking THERE too...the beer shall flow like water.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Charger_Fan

Mmmm...beer... :cheers:

So Khyron, do the streets look safer during daylight? ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

NYCMille

Man... you guys are a bunch of wimps... Queens isn't bad... Bed Stuy, Brooklyn... now that's bad....

Khyron - you have a pm -, give me ring - If I can get away there are some cars hidden in garages in Queens thats will blow your mind.

1969 Daytona
1968 and 69' Coronet R/Ts
1970 Hemi Cuda'
1967 Chevelle SS
1970 GTX
1967 Buick GS 400

This only to name a few - and these cars need nothing.... the are completely done.

BigBlockSam

QuoteMan... you guys are a bunch of wimps

yes and no, during the day it's mostly cool. but  at nite  keep one eye forward and one eye to the rear,  :smilie_help:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Khyron

I'm back home, My training was only 2 days, it was good to hear from ya Mill, maybe next time we can get together :D

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.