News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lower auto Brake Pedal

Started by Big Sugar, May 26, 2013, 09:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Sugar

Anyone have ant imput on lowering the height of the brake pedal ? Mine is way too high.

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

A383Wing

power or manual brakes? If manual brakes, a shorter pedal rod will do it...I have one in the black 66, the pedal is lower than the clutch. I don't remember what the rod came from, A-body come to mind.

If power brakes, I have no thought on that

Big Sugar

Thanks Bryan,    So Just check the throw install  a shorter rod and adjust the switch location, 

Thanks

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

A383Wing

I have the correct rod here...gonna install it maybe this year....the shorter brake pedal kinda bugs me...I just gotta find the B-body rod now