News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It's baby time!

Started by BananaDan, May 23, 2013, 12:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charge69

Congratulations to the both of you for a beautiful baby girl !!  Hope Mom is doing well and you can take Mom and that cutie of a baby girl home soon !

TUFCAT

So wonderful!  Its great to be a Daddy. Enjoy!  :angel:

areibel

Congrats!  You have a beautiful little girl!  Is she your first?

My "baby" is now 15- enjoy her while you can, when they get to 13-14 they automatically get smarter than you (and aren't afraid to tell you they are)!   But it's worth every minute!

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

71ChallengeHer

Congrats, Dan . She is a beautiful little girl.  Hope your wife is doing well.   :cheers:    

XH29N0G

Quote from: areibel on May 23, 2013, 08:25:37 PM
Congrats!  You have a beautiful little girl!  Is she your first?

My "baby" is now 15- enjoy her while you can, when they get to 13-14 they automatically get smarter than you (and aren't afraid to tell you they are)!   But it's worth every minute!

Congrats, kids put a lot of things in perspective. 

(I have a theory about the smarter than comment...I think it is a real problem... In my case, I also blame it on a combination of leaded gasoline and hitting my head against solid objects too many times.)   

:brickwall: :brickwall:
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

oldgold69

cograts    she's a cutie              better go home and get your last good nights sleep     

twodko

Way to go stud! Buy a shotgun now. Just sayin'
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Fred

Just beautiful.   :2thumbs:    :cheers:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

General_01

Congrats!! She looks beautiful!  :2thumbs:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Ram07

:icon_smile_big: lotsa hair....congrats... daddy!  :cheers:

flyinlow

Congrats!    You are going to bring her home in a Charger of course?

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

hemi68charger

Quote from: BananaDan on May 23, 2013, 07:05:01 PM
Thanks everyone, love the nanner pics.

Charlotte Cecilia Strzelec was born today at 1:40pm @ 7lbs. 8oz., 20.5". Baby and mommy are doing great.

If you're in NJ and want to join me, cigars will be plentiful.

:cheers:

Boy !!!  How your life has changed !!!! Charlotte is adorable..... Great job Mom and Dad......... Start collecting her Mopar attire now !!!!

http://www.redbubble.com/shop/mopar+kids-clothes

Enjoy !!! Now, are you taking her home in the Charger? I tried that, but the humidity down here in Houston was horrible........ Actually, 7 years ago today, today is my daughter Julie's 7th Birthday,,,,,,,,,,, born at 4:41am !!!  They wouldn't take it back to 4:40am !!!!   :D
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Steve P.

Congrats. You are now a bunch of NANNERS!!

Wishing her a wonderful life.....   :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Just 6T9 CHGR

Congrats Dan, she looks like a keeper!  ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

A383Wing

"bunch of NANNERS"...that was good

Bryan

resq302

Congrats to you and your wife Dan!  Enjoy the fun of having 2 kids...... I speak from experience.   :angel:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Steve P.

NOW:     :baby:

And soon to come:  :boogie:

Shortly after that:  :drive:

And the entire
time you will be:  :scared:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Mopar Nut

Congrats!

You need to buy her a 'Cuda!
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

FlatbackFanatic

Beautiful little girl you have there Dan. :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

67440chrg

Congratulations! Life will never be the same again. I Have a son that is 21 who has moved out & 2 girls 9 & 12. At this point I stay in the barn with my car. At least i can be right some time out there. Love her and Cherish the time you have til she thinks she is smarter then you. There is no better feeling then her falling asleep in your arms.