News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

window fuzzies

Started by 68 CHARGER R/T, April 27, 2013, 07:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68 CHARGER R/T

does anyone have pics of how the drivers side window look like in place. i have mine but when i clipped on the inside ones it doesnt look correct  and they keep popping off   when i roll the window up   .   thanks

nvrbdn

ill bump this back to the top, is the 70 the same? if so, i can get a pic of mine. as soon as the coffee drinking is done. :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

68 CHARGER R/T

sorry about delay fellas,  this is the one im talking about

fy469rtse

if you have reused your old ones, you have bent the tabs , teeth, were they easy to get in , and hard to get out, you will have to take it back off and close up the tabs , there suposed to lock in tight , should snap in

68 CHARGER R/T

Should they sit over the upper pads of just beside it   .  Thanks

fy469rtse

just beside it , i know just does not look right , but if you get the clips on your upper door pads just right so they sit down tight, not even noticeable, your lucky that your old ones were in such good shape that you were able to reuse them , you cant buy re-pops the same as those unless some one has come out with a better set for sale? guys anyone

C928BRAN

on my 69, they sit over the pad :shruggy:

68 CHARGER R/T

I tried over top but they wont lock into place ,   is their a difference with the charger ones and other b bodys

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

68 CHARGER R/T

thanks for the help guys   .  :2thumbs: