News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CEMA club requests a real Daytona for display on porch of WPC Museum 6-8-13

Started by odcics2, May 20, 2013, 03:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

odcics2

If you'd like to display your real Charger Daytona on Sat. June 8th at the 24th annual Chrysler Employee Motorsports Associations car show,
held at the WPC Museum, please contact Chris Suminski at 586-933-7404 or email at CS76@chrysler.com

First come first serve!

That day, the Museum will be open. Most likely, this will be the LAST time it'll be open to the public before it's dismantled. 

As of today - 150+ pre-registered cars.  Usually totals around 400 of all makes and models, but mostly MoPars.
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

odcics2

As of today, 215 cars preregistered.  Being the last time the Museum will likely be open to the public, this event will likely surpass 500 cars.

http://www.cemaclub.org/

Still looking for a Daytona to be up on the porch with 7 other special cars...    :2thumbs:

Ghoste

odcics2

hemi68charger

Quote from: odcics2 on May 29, 2013, 03:19:44 PM
As of today, 215 cars preregistered.  Being the last time the Museum will likely be open to the public, this event will likely surpass 500 cars.

http://www.cemaclub.org/

Still looking for a Daytona to be up on the porch with 7 other special cars...    :2thumbs:

Dang, if it wasn't so FAR away and I didn't have the TMS AeroWarrior meet to attend I would love to donate my Daytona....  Hope it is a blast.......

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Aero426

Aero426

hemi68charger

Quote from: WINGIN IT on June 05, 2013, 06:51:14 PM
Like birds circling the nest... :icon_smile_big:

I bet the Daytona felt "out of place", like an eagle hanging out with a bunch of hawks........ Wonder if the "'birds" ever noticed the intruder...  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

FJ5WING

Ill bet they noticed the "old man" map pockets and padded upper doors! along with the lack of a pistol grip. :nana:
wingless now, but still around.

held1823

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

odcics2

Weather forecast is picture PERFECT....   :2thumbs:

Expecting 600 cars - largest ever for the last time at the Museum...

WINGIN IT

Quote from: hemi68charger on June 06, 2013, 07:10:26 AM
Quote from: WINGIN IT on June 05, 2013, 06:51:14 PM
Like birds circling the nest... :icon_smile_big:

I bet the Daytona felt "out of place", like an eagle hanging out with a bunch of hawks........ Wonder if the "'birds" ever noticed the intruder...  :icon_smile_big:

Ha, "One of these things does not belong, one of these things is not like the other..."   :lol:

hemi68charger

Quote from: odcics2 on June 06, 2013, 08:43:07 AM
Weather forecast is picture PERFECT....   :2thumbs:

Expecting 600 cars - largest ever for the last time at the Museum...

Sounds like an awesome weekend !!!! A lot of Mopar stuff this weekend. I'll hopefully be tooling around Texas Motor Speedway before the Indy Race....  Take lots of pictures !!!
Troy

Aero426

Very nice show today.  Packed grounds with cars and spectators.    This is a glamour shot taken after everyone cleared out.

Aero426

Aero426

John Hlivko's 5000 mile Superbird.  A time warp car that is seriously nice. 

Aero426

Ghoste