News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hardens has SOLD

Started by moparstuart, March 26, 2011, 08:31:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Hi HPAC

I am writing you to one inform you that we sold our Hardens Muscle Car World to National Parts Depot. They will be using our name and same phone numbers but your parts will come from Florida for now. They have outstanding delivery and customer service and will probably offer way more parts than we offered!

Second we would like to advertise in HPAC newsletter also. I have some left over parts from our display boards and also  truck parts how do i advertise those items.

thanks

john harden
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

resq302

Oh man, another one of the small guys falls the the larger company.   :brickwall:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

sixty8charger

Looking forward to the advertisement!  :cheers:
Jayson

71charger_fan

that's a shame, Hardens had awesome customer service

ACUDANUT

Wow, I did not know this.(it's old news too)  I tried to do a lot of business with them in the past.

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on May 24, 2013, 01:17:43 PM
Wow, I did not know this.(it's old news too)  I tried to do a lot of business with them in the past.
My buddy the old man Harold harden passed away about 5 months ago

ACUDANUT

That's too bad. Herald had a stroke many years ago and was starting to go down hill fast, after that. Man that just sucks.  :brickwall:

ACUDANUT

Stu, what's John doing now ?

moparguy01

at least NPD bought them. I've used them quite abit without even a hint of issues. its alot better than if Year One had bought them.....

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on May 25, 2013, 09:30:00 AM
Stu, what's John doing now ?
John has been an Automotive vo tech teacher for years and just did the parts buisness on the side and in the summer .

ACUDANUT

That's right. He was a busy man. I hope the two lady's are doing good. ;D

Budnicks

Isn't NPD Ford Mustang & Truck & GM Cars & trucks only, no Mopar stuff ??... are they going to carry Mopar products now ??
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Budnicks

Quote from: ACUDANUT on May 25, 2013, 05:10:57 PM
Nope. Try this. http://www.npdlink.com/store/catalog/Mopar_Parts_and_Accessories-90000-1.html
Thanks, I don't need anything right now, but it's always good to have more choices too... I'll check them out  :2thumbs:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks