News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Front inner fender rubber shields

Started by fy469rtse, May 17, 2013, 11:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fy469rtse

Missing ? Anyone know where to get inner rubber shields that go up the front nose of fender, also missing the metal part, photos of how it should look would be a great help also

bull

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,88627.0.html

Splash shields can be found many places. I would recommend Megaparts or Detroit Muscle Technologies.

fy469rtse

thank you kindly, did not even realise they were missing untill i saw your photos on another thread, always knew about the rear shields , but never looked up there with the view anything was missing, cheers

bull

Sorry, I just looked at my previous post and noticed I didn't really address the question about the steel pert of that setup you were asking about. I have not seen those being reproduced so you might have to get them used. They do reproduce the big steel shields that go at the back of the fender and (I think) the lower fronts but I have not seen those small uppers sold new anywhere.

fy469rtse

thanks , i have one of the steel parts , passenger side, ? is it some sort of vent and seal at the same time

bull

Quote from: fy469rtse on May 22, 2013, 02:32:05 AM
thanks , i have one of the steel parts , passenger side, ? is it some sort of vent and seal at the same time

Honestly, I really don't know why they're shaped the way they are.

fy469rtse

is do you think just to hold some sort of shape so it can be installed with just the two screws, and the rest of the clips are reachable down the sides, might just have to fabricate something up to hold seal and hope no one looks up, many incorrect things on this car to be picked on first, but in the end she will live again because i prepared to put the hours of work in , sound familiar guys , like ever one else on this site ,