News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

John Schneiders 69 Charger needs help.

Started by JumpTraveler, May 16, 2013, 04:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Quote from: GL#10 on May 20, 2013, 02:44:38 AM
QuoteI don't know about anybody else, but I'm highly disappointed in the way most of the members have behaved (or lack there of) and treated this guy.  It is uncalled for.  I'm also disappointed in the lack of interference from the mods on this thread.  All this guy is asking for is for a few parts and some interior pieces and you guys treat him like shit causing him to respond in a negative manner as well.

For the lack of a proper way of putting it, you guys disgust me, and I hope you get what you deserve.  For a group of Mopar guys and gals, this is insulting coming from you.  For such a great site put together by all of the members and Troy, with this thread, all you done was slap Troy in the face and spit on his shoes.  It wouldn't surprise me if he just shut this site down for a while.

stroker400 wedge do you know the guy personally ???  ive seen his stuff on the web , this is the guy that had the fall out with Byron cherry  , than was trying to sell his General Lee as the Vance duke General lee , right after Chip passed away  ,trying to cash in .

The guy has no class what so ever , he deserved everything here that was dished out to him !.
No, I don't know him personally.  But, I consider the actions made by members here more of an insult to the Charger community than what this one guy has done, if he's done anything at all.  No wonder this site gets bashed on other sites. :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Tilar

Quote from: BY RSCO on May 20, 2013, 12:19:00 AM
"NEXT I am a life long Martial Artist I have a Black Belt in Kodokan Judo a Purple belt in Gracie Jiu Jitsu from Royce Gracie and have been a student of Ken Shamrocks for 15 years."

Those are cute styles and pretty colors.... let me know when you get into a system that is serious without all of the holes and rules of the ones you mentioned.... Also, written rule # 1 in ANY Martial Art is "Never underestimate your opponents skill, and never overestimate your own"

I don't know why but when I read that I got a mental image of this guy going up in front of someone doing his judo technique and they just pull a gun out and shoot his ass.  I guess "Never bring your purple belt to a gun fight" would be what comes to mind.  :smilielol:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Tilar

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on May 20, 2013, 03:07:57 AM
No, I don't know him personally.  But, I consider the actions made by members here more of an insult to the Charger community than what this one guy has done, if he's done anything at all.  No wonder this site gets bashed on other sites. :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Stroker, Take a deep breath and don't drink the koolaid.  :icon_smile_wink:  I don't know of any site that bashes this one, but then again the opinion of the guys here on this site are the only opinions that carry any weight with me, Not the other sites.  Some of those other sites remind me of two drunks fighting over a bar bill on the titanic.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

JumpTraveler

Stroker is 100% right. You guys pull this hater crap on a bunch of people and weather you know it or not This page is not respected by some pretty heavy hitters in the Mopar community
And How FUCKING dare you bring up Chip Mayer and I tried to cash in I'd smash your face in if I ever heard you say that in public. Chris died with $7.00 to his name I brought him food daily slept on his couch when his was dieing.  Ask his wife who helped pay for the service..not Byron Cherry...I sold my Vance Duke GL because 1. It was the last one Chip drove and Byron ripped me and a bunch of fans and sponsors
off. GET your facts straight

JumpTraveler

I filmed the memorial for his wife Shauna..cash in..Ill break your face apart you ever disrespect Chips name Try Me. Cash in. You better hope to Fuckng God I never run into you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysn9E3DzVPU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: JumpTraveler on May 20, 2013, 04:35:51 AM
Stroker is 100% right. You guys pull this hater crap on a bunch of people and weather you know it or not This page is not respected by some pretty heavy hitters in the Mopar community
And How FUCKING dare you bring up Chip Mayer and I tried to cash in I'd smash your face in if I ever heard you say that in public. Chris died with $7.00 to his name I brought him food daily slept on his couch when his was dieing.  Ask his wife who helped pay for the service..not Byron Cherry...I sold my Vance Duke GL because 1. It was the last one Chip drove and Byron ripped me and a bunch of fans and sponsors
off. GET your facts straight

Might I suggest anger management classes?

:girlfight:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: JumpTraveler on May 20, 2013, 04:57:57 AM
I filmed the memorial for his wife Shauna..cash in..Ill break your face apart you ever disrespect Chips name Try Me. Cash in. You better hope to Fuckng God I never run into you.

More threats of violence ::)

GL#10

QuoteI filmed the memorial for his wife Shauna..cash in..Ill break your face apart you ever disrespect Chips name Try Me. Cash in. You better hope to Fuckng God I never run into you.

Ha  your a joke pal ,  keep this going till 20 pages and i will deliver the smoked ham and Gold plaque myself .

Cash in is what you where trying to do , you had your General Lee  all over the net ie craigslist etc  , as the last Vance duke General lee , just because he rode around it once , talk about
cashing in on the dead , than you come here after buying John's stunt car from C&C  and expect people to donate money so you can rebuild it , then sell it like the Vance Duke last General lee .

NO CLASS pal that should be your middle name .

Break my face , ha ha , looks like someone has done that to you already .

Only 3 more pages and the smoked ham is almost yours

JumpTraveler

..May I suggest you reread your pm from skip. I will not toltate my friend Chip Mayer used in any manner in which someone needs to attack me on a hated message board
Skip already made it clear to you about your comments.

Ever heard the expression don't write checks with your mouth your butt can't cash. I'm a fighter that's what I do. Be it in a cage in sparking lot in your front yard or in a jail cellI will Not be pushed or pinker by the likes of you or your jerk off friends
.bring a purple belt to a gun fight someone said..Good idea maybe then you'll have a chance..Know what I do to 300 lb big mouths

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: JumpTraveler on May 20, 2013, 06:18:32 AM
..May I suggest you reread your pm from skip. I will not toltate my friend Chip Mayer used in any manner in which someone needs to attack me on a hated message board
Skip already made it clear to you about your comments.

Ever heard the expression don't write checks with your mouth your butt can't cash. I'm a fighter that's what I do. Be it in a cage in sparking lot in your front yard or in a jail cellI will Not be pushed or pinker by the likes of you or your jerk off friends
.bring a purple belt to a gun fight someone said..Good idea maybe then you'll have a chance..Know what I do to 300 lb big mouths

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

JumpTraveler

resq302

Quote from: NHCharger on May 19, 2013, 08:33:27 PM
:lol: :lol: Wow. I love a good train wreck. He's right, we sometimes pick on people, especially when they deserve to get picked on. I tried not to judge him to quickly since sometimes newbie's get off on the wrong foot, but something just didn't ring right.

If he thought we were a tough crowd he should go pitch his sob story at Moparts. I would pay to watch that crash and burn.

:yesnod:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

resq302

Quote from: JumpTraveler on May 20, 2013, 04:57:57 AM

:o  And that ladies and gentleman is what I call a personal threat, something that we take reports on almost a daily basis at my job!    :yesnod:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

GL#10

Cooter

I find I have to side with Stroker on this one. Does DC.com really want this thread to show how The guys are at DC. Com?
I too have had a few rounds with a few here, but I think the point has been proven here. Hasn't it? Must we push the guy till he pops just to prove who has the best Forum Posting skills? Who can be the most sarcastic? Who can get the last punch in? Who can be the "End all" poster?  And we wonder why there's people in the news today with the violence and what not.

JT, check your PMs. Hopefully, I can help you out on this one as it should be here at DC.com. About Helping Charger folks. Good and bad.

We are supposed to be the best group of Charger guys on the web. However, here we are.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

JumpTraveler

I have admited to not following protocol as I don't troll message boards but what I do is talk to people that know this site and know some that have gotten band. I came on here to get people excited about my find. And what are move in production and for the record we have a HUGE backer from Fiat marketing group. All signed. And sealed. They have IN FACT been following this thread and said and I quote. "The website is a waste" There's no news. No history no reason to ever go back" So much for a nod from Mopar.  You never know who's and what's what Charger owners...YEAH...HATERS.com is more like it..bunch of nobody's out to destroy all dreams they could never achieve...BRAVO

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: JumpTraveler on May 20, 2013, 07:23:20 AM
I have admited to not following protocol as I don't troll message boards but what I do is talk to people that know this site and know some that have gotten band. I came on here to get people excited about my find. And what are move in production and for the record we have a HUGE backer from Fiat marketing group. All signed. And sealed. They have IN FACT been following this thread and said and I quote. "The website is a waste" There's no news. No history no reason to ever go back" So much for a nod from Mopar.  You never know who's and what's what Charger owners...YEAH...HATERS.com is more like it..bunch of nobody's out to destroy all dreams they could never achieve...BRAVO

You know, Saying that isn't being fair to the 1000's of members who did nothing to you, or are the General lee lovers here that were excited by your find.
and im not surprised fiat doesn't like us, why would a car company like anyone who avoids buying their stuff? Fiat probably hates all the vintage mopars, because they don't put any cash in their pockets  :Twocents: Anyway Goodluck with your build, will look forward to the end result.

JumpTraveler

Fiat marketing didn't understand us. We held meeting over the past four months as all there execs are based out of Rome and Paris and we literally had to hire a translator as they didn't embrace our culture..we meet at Dodge dealerships and everyone is wearing Fiat shirts.

We drew up a 14 page business plan shot 3 episodes and we are signed for something I can't say what on yet. But I will say this we have one of three ex VP from Chrysler with us and I guarantee of purchase of 13 airable episodes in writing. In lamin terms means if a producer comes in and say puts a budget together of $40.000 to produce 13-25 min episodes and sells them to a network for $20.000 an episode which is nothing by today's standard walks away with $160k in profit...but these rocket scientists. Already knew all that right guys? Uh huh...one thread and I'm ready a junior. Member...no thanks

JumpTraveler

And out of the 1000s of members 4 stuck up for what's right..I'm not bashing the entire site that would not be fair just the bad apples that have ruined the bunch for a long time from what I've been told..sucks and its sad. But bullies don't stop you'll see..wait for it..lets just see who the real bullies are. The first one that posts negitive after this is the leader and looking for flunkies to go Dawn with him.  Wait for it

billfury

I've been reading this post and I have had it with this. I never say anything and sit in the back ground quiet. But now I'm about to explode. So here it goes. WTF do flies eat that make it so hard to wipe from the windshield of my car when they hit it? No matter how much fluid I use that sucker just spreads all over the windshield.  I feel better now. Thanks

JumpTraveler

Think I'm bluffing ill put my title up against anyone that wants to do the same that Michael. Madson will be the spokesperson for the new Barracuda. Ill let Troy hold the titles..how do I know..because I brought it to the table. Meth head on that

472 R/T SE

If it's so bad here, why on earth would you put yourself through it?  There's so many other forums out there that are apparently way better than this one.

I get the feeling you enjoy all this.   :shruggy:

ws23rt

I appreciate the moderators holding back.  The more pixles there are the sharper the image.

Old Moparz

Music please.

Like during the closing credits to a movie.

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

skip68

Eric, the language and threats have got to stop man.   I understand that there's arguing going on but that's one thing.  The bad language and threats of physical violence is another.   It doesn't reflect back on you good and can cause you problems down the road that will last longer than any physical fight you could ever imagine and do far more damage.    We have kids that read these threads.    
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!