News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

John Schneiders 69 Charger needs help.

Started by JumpTraveler, May 16, 2013, 04:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ws23rt

I can't help it. I have two more cents to add here. This has been fascinating (captain jump). I am a mechanic not a psychoanalyst but perk up when something doesn't seem right. The need to understand. A long time good friend is a psychology professor and I have learned some things from her. People are machines and things go wrong with machines. She tells me I am good at fixing things with movable parts. It is true but when it comes to a glitch in the command module I am lost.
He may very well not know he is a scammer. Pathological liars don't know they are telling lies.
As to seaking up here, I used to be one to pretend the elephant is not in the room. I got older and maybe less polite.
I will ask the elephant how he got in the room. (the door is too small). I just want know. Sorta like hey how did you get that big scar on your face.

Daytona R/T SE

If you want to know what makes "Jumpy" tick,

Just hit Google for the following:

"Small man syndrome"

"Napoleon complex"

Or this:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Napoleon-Complex-Or-Small-Person-Syndrome&id=3950905

ws23rt

That all fits too.  However there wouldn't be any short people if not for tall ones. It is all our fault no matter. They scheme to scam.  :brickwall:

Daytona R/T SE

"That all fits too."

Yep.

And to be clear, I have no problem with people of smaller stature.

One of the hottest chicks in the world is 5' 6"   :drool5:

Cooter

"If the same behavior was adopted by a tall guy, no one would notice. His height can develop into an "inferiority complex".

:2thumbs:

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

ws23rt

If the tall person does not get enough attention they can have some of their leg bone length donated to a needy short person. All can win.

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: ws23rt on May 19, 2013, 02:48:21 PM
If the tall person does not get enough attention they can have some of their leg bone length donated to a needy short person. All can win.

Ya know sumthin'... :scratchchin:

I really don't require much attention any more.

In fact, I mostly shun human contact...

Except in small groups.

Cooter

Sounds like "Obamanation" to me.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

ws23rt

Quote from: Cooter on May 19, 2013, 03:06:21 PM

Sounds like "Obamanation" to me.

It does indeed. I hope this doesn't give the gov any ideas. You know like tattoo us at birth to be all the same shade.

There are many odd things that go wrong in brain. Such as ones need to have something amputated. Arm, leg, etc. If they can find a doc. to do it they almost always feel much better and move on with their life.

Ghoste

I wonder who wrote the Book of Love?

Cooter

Tilar

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on May 19, 2013, 07:47:33 AM
Quote from: JumpTraveler on May 19, 2013, 05:22:05 AM
Im going to say this if anyone ever DEMANDED respect from me and said it to my face I would brake there fucking jaw...oh crap keep forgetting Ill be the mopar nationals In PA all the days. Cheers

Now,

WAIT A MINUTE ! ! !

WAIT ONE GOD DAMNED MINUTE ! ! !

...I thought the Mopar Nationals were held in OHIO ?

:shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:

Hebron Ohio to be exact.... Apparently Numb Nuts doesn't know any better though.

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

JumpTraveler

Let me auto correct Ill be in Carlise PA for the NATIONALS. Anyway Im going to say this I got a few emails and calls today from fans and supports that actually count in the Mopar world and the sad part is YOU GUYS are Hated by everyone in the REAL MOPAR world..You guys gang up on people and start your little HATE WAR on everyone and anything that has done more than you dick heads..Fucking shame that people that KNOW MORE Vastly more knowledgeable than your entire collective in Dodge Chargers than you weeny waivers WILL NEVERRRRRR EVVERRRR come on this forum share there knowledge nor endorse this website BECAUSE OF YOU JERK OFFS..Pat yourseleves on the back or blow each other what ever it is you pole smokers do but You were men enough to run me off but DUMB ENOUGH to once again EXPOSE YOURSELVES to what you guys really are a bunch of NOBODY LOSERS than no one that really counts gives two shits about...Good luck with that...WINNING is everything but knowing you guys will never get anywhere else in life is CLASSIC ..bye bye oh and Bull Ill miss you the most. 

Tilar

For future reference the NATIONALS are NOT in Carlisle.

Quote from: JumpTraveler on May 19, 2013, 06:33:15 PM
Anyway Im going to say this I got a few emails and calls today from fans and supports that actually count in the Mopar world and the sad part is YOU GUYS are Hated by everyone in the REAL MOPAR world..You guys gang up on people and start your little HATE WAR on everyone and anything that has done more than you dick heads..Fucking shame that people that KNOW MORE Vastly more knowledgeable than your entire collective in Dodge Chargers than you weeny waivers WILL NEVERRRRRR EVVERRRR come on this forum share there knowledge nor endorse this website BECAUSE OF YOU JERK OFFS..Pat yourseleves on the back or blow each other what ever it is you pole smokers do but You were men enough to run me off but DUMB ENOUGH to once again EXPOSE YOURSELVES to what you guys really are a bunch of NOBODY LOSERS than no one that really counts gives two shits about...Good luck with that...WINNING is everything but knowing you guys will never get anywhere else in life is CLASSIC ..bye bye oh and Bull Ill miss you the most.  

LOL, We'll never get anywhere in life? Many on here could buy you in a second. Your little punk ass wouldnt know a life if it came up and bit you on the ass. Here, This might help you in the future...

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Cooter

Well, actually, the MOPAR nationals aren't but the ALL CHRYSLER Nationals kinda is....
http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/chrysler-nationals/

ws23rt

Hey Jump
 I need to say----I mean--- well---     Nevermind

We suck

Bobs69

I bet he thought he had the last word and the thread would end when he said bye bye.

I don't have any sympathy for anyone that doesn't have the money to build their project.  Grow the f**K up and make the sacrifices then. I'm an immature asshole but even I know nothing is free.
You smoke or drink?  
You do dope?
Eat out a lot?
Make large payments on a truck to impress your neighbours or co-workers?
have a boat or other toys?
Quite asshole and put the money in the car.  You I have to penny pinch and do things the hard way like most.  Sacrifice, time and disappointments.  It's tuff to keep the dream alive.

I personally don't give a shit if you can't fund your restoration.  I've had my car since the early 90's and it's tuff to keep the dream alive.  I've had some help.  The only thing that has been given to me is a friends time, and possibly, POSSIBLY a shops time at a discount including an education.

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: JumpTraveler on May 19, 2013, 06:33:15 PM
Let me auto correct Ill be in Carlise PA for the NATIONALS. Anyway Im going to say this I got a few emails and calls today from fans and supports that actually count in the Mopar world and the sad part is YOU GUYS are Hated by everyone in the REAL MOPAR world..You guys gang up on people and start your little HATE WAR on everyone and anything that has done more than you dick heads..Fucking shame that people that KNOW MORE Vastly more knowledgeable than your entire collective in Dodge Chargers than you weeny waivers WILL NEVERRRRRR EVVERRRR come on this forum share there knowledge nor endorse this website BECAUSE OF YOU JERK OFFS..Pat yourseleves on the back or blow each other what ever it is you pole smokers do but You were men enough to run me off but DUMB ENOUGH to once again EXPOSE YOURSELVES to what you guys really are a bunch of NOBODY LOSERS than no one that really counts gives two shits about...Good luck with that...WINNING is everything but knowing you guys will never get anywhere else in life is CLASSIC ..bye bye oh and Bull Ill miss you the most. 

:girlfight: ::)

projectanimal

Oh man  :rotz:....What a shame to find out this isn't a good forum after I have learned a shit ton about our car, restored half of it, bought good parts from members here, met several members in person (and get along fine), share my progress  and pitfalls with positive feedback, and enjoy the wide variety of topics...   Damn shame I'm going to have to delete it!!   :slap: :smilielol:  :smilielol: :smilielol:

I guess you get what you put Into it, just like most things in life!  :2thumbs:
northwest CT

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Baldwinvette77

Wait, so what about a 69 charger in need of help?  :ahum:

hawkeye

I to am going to have to reevaluate my association with this forum.  I didn't know you all were a bunch of 'weeny waivers'.   :lol:

Cooter

Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on May 19, 2013, 08:10:20 PM
Wait, so what about a 69 charger in need of help?  :ahum:

NOW THAT'S FUNNY as hell!!! :smilielol:

JumpTraveler

NHCharger

:lol: :lol: Wow. I love a good train wreck. He's right, we sometimes pick on people, especially when they deserve to get picked on. I tried not to judge him to quickly since sometimes newbie's get off on the wrong foot, but something just didn't ring right.

If he thought we were a tough crowd he should go pitch his sob story at Moparts. I would pay to watch that crash and burn.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel