News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

John Schneiders 69 Charger needs help.

Started by JumpTraveler, May 16, 2013, 04:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: A383Wing on May 18, 2013, 11:23:36 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on May 18, 2013, 11:22:34 PM
Quote from: Indygenerallee on May 18, 2013, 11:17:33 PM
I hope for his sake that's not his real address!!  :lol: :smilielol:

I hope it is...

Say, don't we have "people" in California...  :scratchchin:

address is a lifeguard tower on the beach

Then that's it. :Twocents:

I used to know a homeless guy here that lived under the high school football stadium.

I used to set day old doughnuts and coffee cakes out back for him to eat when I worked for Kroger's.

Indygenerallee

"IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER" (Or ocean in this case)  :lol: :smilielol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

skip68

My saying of the day  ....  
Fights last a few minutes,
Stupid lasts a lifetime and you will see it in every mirror you look into.    
I just made that up.   Feel free to use it.    :nana:  
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

So there I was, looking right at the most beautiful cheese sammich I've ever seen.   
My mouth watering like a hose from a fire truck,
My lips quivering from the sheer excitement,
feeling like Shirley Temple on the first day of filming I knew we were about to become one ......

Then just like a blink of a eye I woke up......
Dammit, just another cheesy wet dream .........
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

A383Wing

the other saying goes like this:

"Ugly can be fixed, weight can be lost, stupid is forever"

Fred

You know that if stupid hurt.........some people would be screaming day and night.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

skip68

Not trying to toot my own horn but, I'm one of the three decent members on this site.   
Just sayin.   
I've been saying this for years and you guys never listen.   

skip68

Ooooooooooh rum & coke, coke & rum
Shamadamabebop scoobydoobydoo I lost my shoe
In a van down by the river ......

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on May 18, 2013, 11:55:31 PM
Not trying to toot my own horn but, I'm one of the three decent members on this site.   
Just sayin.   
I've been saying this for years and you guys never listen.   

skip68

I'm getting drunnk I think.   I'm starting to slur my typing.  
Well since I'm a bit tipsy I have a few confessions to make ......
I talk to unicorns.
My parents were related
I pushed humpty dumpty
moparmanjim is my brother
and lastly, my real name is Linda.  

God, I feel so much better now that that's out in the open.    
I love you guys man,    Linda .........

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

SUPERSTAR14

Quote from: Fred on May 18, 2013, 09:09:53 PM
Quote from: SUPERSTAR14 on May 18, 2013, 09:03:05 PM
!!!!!!!WILL SOMEONE END THIS SHIT PLEASE!!!!!!

CRACK DON'T SMOKE ITSELF

With all due respect, if you don't like what you see..........stop looking. It's as simple as that.

No offense taken, nor was I trying to offend anyone. I have enjoyed/hated this thread as much as anyone, but at some point it should end. That's all. In no way shape or form is he going to change the minds of anyone here, nor are we going to change him. Therefore I asked for it to be locked to stop this nonsense so we could all get back to what it is we do enjoy........Charger discussion...
-Pat

Fred

Quote from: SUPERSTAR14 on May 19, 2013, 12:45:49 AM
Quote from: Fred on May 18, 2013, 09:09:53 PM
Quote from: SUPERSTAR14 on May 18, 2013, 09:03:05 PM
!!!!!!!WILL SOMEONE END THIS SHIT PLEASE!!!!!!

CRACK DON'T SMOKE ITSELF

With all due respect, if you don't like what you see..........stop looking. It's as simple as that.

No offense taken, nor was I trying to offend anyone. I have enjoyed/hated this thread as much as anyone, but at some point it should end. That's all. In no way shape or form is he going to change the minds of anyone here, nor are we going to change him. Therefore I asked for it to be locked to stop this nonsense so we could all get back to what it is we do enjoy........Charger discussion...
-Pat

I understand we're you're coming from.  

skip68

Pat,  if you say that again I'm gonna.......what did you say?    CRAP!  I have no idea what I was gonna say.      :rotz:

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on May 19, 2013, 01:00:26 AM
Pat,  if you say that again I'm gonna.......what did you say?    CRAP!  I have no idea what I was gonna say.      :rotz:

Have you washed your tights yet?

JumpTraveler

WAIT AND WHOA..This isnt the HATER Ball breakers losers and pussies of America website..Ive been on the wrong website this entire time?  Well let me start over then. Hey All Im Eric I just bought my first 69 even though Ive owned a few Chargers in the past Id sure hope I can pick up some build tips or inside tips on how to cut costs when restoring but not qaulity.  Thanks for the hazing.   

Marck

Quote from: redmist on May 18, 2013, 09:40:34 PM
Quote from: JumpTraveler on May 18, 2013, 09:23:44 PM
Winged Daytona Clone..Do you see the difference..there are very clever people on here that take a cheese sandwich very funny and what what you wrote its CRUEL and HURFUL and CYBERBULLYING and sending a PM of Violance isss not bullying its a WAKE UP CALL about CYBERBULLYING you can mask it and backpeddle all you want but the fact is YOU got called out on your Bully tactics and folded. Well I gave you an open ddoor to say it to my face NO THREAT but a once in a lifetime chance. If you feel threatned well I feel bullied. So how does the public stop people LIKE YOU. Ive reported your post to moderator Ive given you my address and Im going to ask you to aplogize its your choice MAKE THE RIGHT ONE. And its NOT GOD BLESS its God HELP YOU if I catch you bullying anyone...Ill take my cheese sandwich to go

Ya know... this guy kind of brings a whole new fun to the site. I tend to come here not expecting a drug fueled washed up B rate-actor to come unglued on the forum. Sure we have your standard "find the cat" , and "ducks in a row" threads, but this is NEW!!  It's fresh! And while I realize the guy is an MMA Jujistu cut ninja steal eyed killer soldier warrior type, I have my doubts since he looks like he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag based on pictures.

I don't know if this is a desperate plea for money to build a car, or a side affect of dirty needles.

I am waiting for him to report some of you to the cyber police! What will you guys do then!! huh!! 

:smilielol: :smilielol:
That has to be some of the funniest I've ever read online.. I was laughing so hard I started coughing and crying at the same time..  :2thumbs:

Marck

Please let this trainwreck go on, it's raining outside and since I was planning to go for at ride in the Charger I could use some cheering up..  :smilielol:

This guy seems to lack any type of common sense, so I can see this going on for a long time..  :nana: :2thumbs:

JumpTraveler

But I Had enough sense to buy a cool car. Let me guess Mark.Rocket Scientist? No wait? Rhodes Scholar..no that cant be it..I know CEO of wait no that cant be it..What makes you so great Mark? You found the spell check button..Yup thats it..Well welcome to the largest HATER website on the planet Mark..where if you ever accomplish anything in your life or try to get ahead or share an idea this is the place to get it torn down beat down bullied and then backpeddled...again Welcome to my HATER THREAD...Let me introduce you around. First theres Bull the wind bag whom I can only guess is about 3000 plus pounds of hot air...then we have Douche-tona who thinks hes tough but is really a cop squealer who talks a LOT OF SHIT but turned into a 9 year old girl when confronted whos not allowed near schools or farm animals. Then we had RedFumes who just wants people to think hes cool because he jumped on the bandwagon to impress his little friends...Talk amoungst yourselves...but remeber its GOT TO BE about HATER and PHONEY tough guy stuff and NOT about Chargers..Oh and before I forget THEY DEMAND RESPECT because they have all won Nobel prizes..Im going to say this if anyone ever DEMANDED respect from me and said it to my face I would brake there fucking jaw...oh crap keep forgetting Ill be the mopar nationals In PA all the days. Cheers

JumpTraveler

Oh Im just BREAKING BALLS right fellas   thats what we do on here RIGHT? Were just breaking Balls...You guys know your a bunch of WINNER of the game of life and I know if we stacked up all your accommplishments we would have something then huh?  LMFAO ...WINNERS OMG Im sorry BWAH HA HA HA.. LMFAO bunch of NOBODYS that havent done anything with there lives but post 7000 times on a website LMFAO what a bunch of WINNERS alright yup a Whole Bunch of em Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha

resq302

You really have this wrong.  This site is like a giant family.  There have been more than enough people on this site that have helped or given information that I did not have in helps of restoring my charger to what it is today.  It took me over 6 years but I finally got my charger to what I had dreamed of and even after that, I still found little things to do to it to improve the car.  I always looked for getting the parts and expecting to pay for them.  If someone was nice enough to give them to me for free, well then that was just a bonus.  Again, this hobby is not something that has instant gratification over night.  Its a journey.

I have held back from posting due to the fact that I actually question what your true intentions are.  I gotta say with all the "stuff" that comes up related to your name, it does seem more than a coincidence about coming across as a scammer.  Again, don't know if it is true or not, but all that negative press speaks volumes and does not look good for you.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

ws23rt

Quote from: JumpTraveler on May 19, 2013, 05:22:05 AM
But I Had enough sense to buy a cool car. Let me guess Mark.Rocket Scientist? No wait? Rhodes Scholar..no that cant be it..I know CEO of wait no that cant be it..What makes you so great Mark? You found the spell check button..Yup thats it..Well welcome to the largest HATER website on the planet Mark..where if you ever accomplish anything in your life or try to get ahead or share an idea this is the place to get it torn down beat down bullied and then backpeddled...again Welcome to my HATER THREAD...Let me introduce you around. First theres Bull the wind bag whom I can only guess is about 3000 plus pounds of hot air...then we have Douche-tona who thinks hes tough but is really a cop squealer who talks a LOT OF SHIT but turned into a 9 year old girl when confronted whos not allowed near schools or farm animals. Then we had RedFumes who just wants people to think hes cool because he jumped on the bandwagon to impress his little friends...Talk amoungst yourselves...but remeber its GOT TO BE about HATER and PHONEY tough guy stuff and NOT about Chargers..Oh and before I forget THEY DEMAND RESPECT because they have all won Nobel prizes..Im going to say this if anyone ever DEMANDED respect from me and said it to my face I would brake there fucking jaw...oh crap keep forgetting Ill be the mopar nationals In PA all the days. Cheers

Good morning Jump. Looks like you got the cyberbullys good.
When they talk all I hear is stuff like scammer, wannabe, lowlife,etc. But you out did them with derogatory terms. There are not many left to chose from. Good job maybe you can get your car fixed now.
BTW I guess it wasn't you that had a hard luck story in Van Bc. Because when I got home there you were on a freeway off ramp. I suppose you could have had an earlier flight.

Marck

No introductions needed, I've been here way longer than you, and if you want to talk about accomplishments you could start with spelling my name right, it would off course probably exhaust you, but nothing comes easy, not even money from strangers..

Daytona R/T SE

Im going to say this if anyone ever DEMANDED respect from me and said it to my face I would brake there fucking jaw...oh crap keep forgetting Ill be the mopar nationals In PA all the days. Cheers

Now,

WAIT A MINUTE ! ! !

WAIT ONE GOD DAMNED MINUTE ! ! !

...I thought the Mopar Nationals were held in OHIO ?

:shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:

NHCharger

Holy Jesus. I've been busy working on my son's house, my father in laws house, painting my house, plus 50 hours at work each week, lately I rarely have time to stop by for more than a moment. Just wasted 30 minutes of my life reading this turd  ::) ::)
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel