News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

John Schneiders 69 Charger needs help.

Started by JumpTraveler, May 16, 2013, 04:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

Quote from: bill440rt on May 17, 2013, 01:11:10 PM
My head hurts...

no kidding...I can't believe this guy is asking for money here....this thread needs to be closed & locked...or deleted

maybe some of his rich buddys should chip in, this ain't a pan-handling site

Bryan

SUPERSTAR14

Ok JUMPTRAVELER, kidding aside, I'll make you a deal. Since I can't imagine the shop you want to have the car restored at is going to do it for free, and I can't afford to donate money to your project, I'll donate my time and my shop to the restoration of this car. You pay for all parts and materials you and I do the work. In fact, I would bet there are others here in Minnesota that would come over and help as well.  All I ask in return is that those that donate time along with myself get the credit for this project.
-Pat

A383Wing

I have donated enough time in reading this ridiculous thread

Bryan

Ram07

I also need help....I don't have a Charger yet, but will take donations so I can buy one....if not....if ya have free parts...please send them my way....but....BUT....the parts must be put together(I'm not that smart)....so when said parts come here....I can drive it!!! PM me for details!

Mopar Nut

I know of a free 69 Charger, just pay the $50,000.00 shipping fees.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Ram07

cant fool me....i'm on sites looking for free shipping as well!

I do have a guy that will accept a beer payment...but....he has to have a steak as well to unload the thing!

BigBlockSam

hey guys , my daytona is in some of the shots of the pilot . it's at Jack's getting the body finished and painted. i have nothing to do with the traveler charger .

but , i will get my car out of there faster if i had more cash . so if you want to donate some cash my way  i promise i will use it to finish my car  and maybe buy some whiskey.

did you ever have catsup sandwiches . i like them  :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Mopar Nut

Quote from: BigBlockSam on May 17, 2013, 01:58:41 PM
Yes, ever had a McAir sandwich, low fat.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

JB400

I believe he was more interested in finding parts for his car than he is looking for handouts. Yes, mentioned something about funding a filming of the restoration.  Unfortunately, he grouped these two things together.  I call it a forum rookie mistake.  No need to bash him for it.  All you're doing is  :horse:

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on May 17, 2013, 01:58:41 PM
hey guys , my daytona is in some of the shots of the pilot . it's at Jack's getting the body finished and painted. i have nothing to do with the traveler charger .

but , i will get my car out of there faster if i had more cash . so if you want to donate some cash my way  i promise i will use it to finish my car  and maybe buy some whiskey.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  dude your killin me   ,  but i love you honey so i'll give you my life savings
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

The problem with you Ram07 is you forgot to say that you're honest and have never asked anybody for anything.  And don't forget the "God bless" at the end of your post.   This way we'll know it's real and you're not trying to get us to foot the bill for your dream.   :2thumbs: :icon_smile_wink:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Indygenerallee

If anyone want's do donate to my Daytona project I can make sure you will get your money back at a later date with a 100% certified guaranteed IOU!!!!   :lol:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GSXbgfKFWg
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

skip68

Ok stroker, you send him some of your money for filming.   Let us know how that works out.    :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Ram07

damnit....knew I was doing something wrong....But today is a new day....have a church just down the street.....I'll get fixed...and do the god bless thing later!

Indygenerallee

Found out he (Eric Neyhousing??) "Jumptraveler" even has a MMA class "The Lion's Den" We better get on his good side or he might whip our asses!!!  :lol: :smilielol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tibkCvv2Kj0
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

skip68

Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute! I missed something here.    John S didn't want the car so he sold it?   :scratchchin:   Then why would he help/donate to bring it back?    :rofl: :smilielol:  It was already his and he didn't want.   :hah:

Ram07

Come on....I'm asking for stuff...I'm not gonna film it....going to church later....I'll get extra blessings....will send them to all.... :nana:

A383Wing

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on May 17, 2013, 02:01:50 PM
I believe he was more interested in finding parts for his car than he is looking for handouts.

ebay...oh, wait, that means he has to actually buy something....still looking for handouts in my book

he will have better luck standing on freeway ramp with sign....they make more than we do...tax free

He's barking up the wrong tree here

JB400

Quote from: skip68 on May 17, 2013, 02:10:51 PM
Ok stroker, you send him some of your money for filming.   Let us know how that works out.    :nana:
I think I'm done paying for a cameraman for a while.   I hired the last guy and all I got was a film of you in cowboy boots and boxers dancing a way and a film of Ram mowing the yard   :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

GT

I hope folks perform a little simple web search on this to find out more...  Interesting stuff pops up...  That's all I'll say.

Unsubscribed...
1970 Dodge Charger ==> V10
2012 Charger SRT8

JB400

Quote from: A383Wing on May 17, 2013, 02:28:03 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on May 17, 2013, 02:01:50 PM
I believe he was more interested in finding parts for his car than he is looking for handouts.

ebay...oh, wait, that means he has to actually buy something....still looking for handouts in my book

he will have better luck standing on freeway ramp with sign....they make more than we do...tax free

He's barking up the wrong tree here

That there is your problem.  We don't use books anymore.

skip68

Go on youtube and type in "Eric Nyenhuis acting reel".    :2thumbs:    I bet you guys will think of Joey Gowdy as you watch.   :icon_smile_wink:

bull

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on May 17, 2013, 02:32:54 PM
I think I'm done paying for a cameraman for a while.   I hired the last guy and all I got was a film of you in cowboy boots and boxers dancing a way

At least the one guy was mowing grass while dancing. If this guy will mow my grass while doing some MMA moves I'll gladly donate $10 toward his restoration project. I mean, as long as the grass gets mowed.

GT

Yeah even fertilizer has some value...
1970 Dodge Charger ==> V10
2012 Charger SRT8

bull

Quote from: skip68 on May 17, 2013, 02:43:31 PM
Go on youtube and type in "Eric Nyenhuis acting reel".    :2thumbs:    I bet you guys will think of Joey Gowdy as you watch.   :icon_smile_wink:

Didn't need to see that to be reminded of Gowdy. The first ten words of his first post did that. The good news about his youtube acting reel: it reminded me I need to put Barbasol on my shopping list.