News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

John Schneiders 69 Charger needs help.

Started by JumpTraveler, May 16, 2013, 04:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ws23rt

And that is?  The truth jump. We need to know so we can become better.
( Yeeesshh I thought this may be over)

Homerr

JumpTraveler,

Give the Moparts.com forums a try, they might be the hardcore Mopar crowd you're looking for.

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat=0&C=1

Fred

Quote from: hawkeye on May 19, 2013, 08:12:02 PM
I to am going to have to reevaluate my association with this forum.  I didn't know you all were a bunch of 'weeny waivers'.   :lol:

I haven't had a weeny since I was 6 years old!   :smilielol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

A383Wing

Quote from: ws23rt on May 19, 2013, 07:10:51 PM
Hey Jump
 I need to say----I mean--- well---     Nevermind

We suck

some more than others

If this is actually JS's car, which I doubt, why don't you ask him for money?

skip68

OK guys, no more pm's about me talking to unicorns.    I don't technically talk to them in the conventional way.   It's more like a form of telepathy.   I can feel what they're saying and they feel me.    I really don't see what the big deal is.  Mama says lots of people talk with unicorns.    :shruggy:  
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: skip68 on May 19, 2013, 09:57:41 PM
OK guys, no more pm's about me talking to unicorns.    I don't technically talk to the in the conventional way.   It's more like a form of telecommunication.   I can feel what they're saying and they feel me.    I really don't see what the big deal is.  Mama says lots of people talk with unicorns.    :shruggy:   

Wait you mean im not the only one???

1974dodgecharger

gotta give guy credit he is starting a show up with this car....its on youtube now a pilot a 7min of it.  :2thumbs:

Indygenerallee

Quotegotta give guy credit he is starting a show up with this car....its on youtube now a pilot a 7min of it.  2thumbs

Yeah and unfortunately if it made TV I would flip the channel after one minute of watching that hillbilly with his cowboy hat...
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Bob T

Quote from: Homerr on May 19, 2013, 08:34:09 PM
JumpTraveler,

Give the Moparts.com forums a try, they might be the hardcore Mopar crowd you're looking for.

Exactly, they were good enough to share the GG story by default with us  :icon_smile_big:  
The phrase ''cow wading into the piranha infested river" springs to mind.

Unfortunately, getting off on the wrong foot and trying to solicit donations to fix your own car and then following it up by foul language and implied threats of violence just leave you digging your online grave with your jaws. And believe it or not, this is the best site for info and tech questions related to Mopar product, its been a great help with both my Chargers. And plenty of good people on here from all around the world too.
There are also a few engine builders and body shop guys who also give advice on projects too, until you pull their chain that is.
I've never met JS, some here have, I would bet he would be disgusted with your online attitude and antics. You've done your best and you don't  measure up, good luck with your car, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Indygenerallee

QuoteExactly, they were good enough to share the GG story by default with us  icon_smile_big 

Unfortunately, getting off on the wrong foot and trying to solicit donations to fix your own car and then following it up by foul language and implied threats of violence just leave you digging your online grave with your jaws. And believe it or not, this is the best site for info and tech questions related to Mopar product, its been a great help with both my Chargers.
There are also a few engine builders and body shop guys who also give advice on projects too, until you pull their chain that is.
I've never met JS, some here have, I would bet he would be disgusted with your online attitude and antics. You've done your best and you don't  measure up, good luck with your car, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
:yesnod:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Fred

Quote from: Bob T on May 19, 2013, 10:53:33 PM
Quote from: Homerr on May 19, 2013, 08:34:09 PM
JumpTraveler,

Exactly, they were good enough to share the GG story by default with us  :icon_smile_big:  

Unfortunately, getting off on the wrong foot and trying to solicit donations to fix your own car and then following it up by foul language and implied threats of violence just leave you digging your online grave with your jaws. And believe it or not, this is the best site for info and tech questions related to Mopar product, its been a great help with both my Chargers.
I've never met JS, some here have, I would bet he would be disgusted with your online attitude and antics. You've done your best and you don't  measure up, good luck with your car, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Beautifully said bobT   :2thumbs:

Darkman

I for one would love to meet this guy.

I'm 6'4" 290 pounds of pure aggression. Done 25 years of martial arts, 15 years of kickboxing. Mixed it up with Chuck Liddell

but in reality this is me

:smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Patronus

"I've never met JS, some here have, I would bet he would be disgusted with your online attitude and antics."

Well said BobT!
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

BY RSCO

"NEXT I am a life long Martial Artist I have a Black Belt in Kodokan Judo a Purple belt in Gracie Jiu Jitsu from Royce Gracie and have been a student of Ken Shamrocks for 15 years."

Those are cute styles and pretty colors.... let me know when you get into a system that is serious without all of the holes and rules of the ones you mentioned.... Also, written rule # 1 in ANY Martial Art is "Never underestimate your opponents skill, and never overestimate your own"

If you have money to train with Ken Shamrock, you should be able to fund your build.

I have always chuckled at how these type posts always begin with such a kind, sincere and heartfelt "God Bless" - and end up sounding like chow time at a Marine base.

Final statement, I do thank all of the guys on this board who have openly offered suggestions, advice, and so on. I have no doubt that the help I have received here has saved me money, and made the build a much higher quality than it would have otherwise been (thus far, still has a LONG way to go)

So if he is gone, you guys feel free to just send me all the money that you raised for him...... :2thumbs:

bull

OK guys, no more pm's about me talking to unicorns.    I don't technically talk to the in the conventional way.   It's more like a form of telecommunication.   I can feel what they're saying and they feel me.    I really don't see what the big deal is.  Mama says lots of people talk with unicorns.    :shruggy:   

Skip, you do know that telecommunication is communication on a telephone or radio, right? Did you mean telepathy? Cause that would definitely fit better with the type of insanity you're describing.

Also, what's with the eerie silence on this thread by any of the moderators? Was there a weekend mod party we didn't get invited to?

Quote from: BY RSCO on May 20, 2013, 12:19:00 AM
I have always chuckled at how these type posts always begin with such a kind, sincere and heartfelt "God Bless" - and end up sounding like chow time at a Marine base.

You mean phony kindness and sincerity. He blew enough smoke up our ***es in his first paragraph to give us all anal cancer.

BY RSCO

[You mean phony kindness and sincerity. He blew enough smoke up our ***es in his first paragraph to give us all anal cancer.
[/quote]

Yes, absolutely meant that - just inserted a bit of sarcasm into my version. :cheers:

skip68

Fixed it bull.    :rofl:   I've kinda wondered the same thing about the mods.  It's almost scary that they are staying out of this.   Might be a setup to catch us(me) getting out of line so they can justify giving us(me) the boot....  :icon_smile_big:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

Quote from: bull on May 20, 2013, 12:37:02 AM
OK guys, no more pm's about me talking to unicorns.    I don't technically talk to the in the conventional way.   It's more like a form of telecommunication.   I can feel what they're saying and they feel me.    I really don't see what the big deal is.  Mama says lots of people talk with unicorns.    :shruggy:  

Skip, you do know that telecommunication is communication on a telephone or radio, right? Did you mean telepathy? Cause that would definitely fit better with the type of insanity you're describing.

I can feel what they're saying and they feel me.          :shruggy:   

I'm more interested in knowing how and where they feel him.   :rofl:

remta1

wow when i read the opening lines to his story i thought cool , someones brought a charger in NIGERIA :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

remta1

472 R/T SE

I have to agree with the mentioning of moparts.

They are way more forgiving & receptive to such requests.  I'm willing to bet he could find everything he needs & the folks to help out $$ within 4-5 days.  I hate to send folks to other sites but this is a case of trying truly to help out a fellow man.

Good luck in your travels Mr. Jump.   ;)

GL#10

I still can't believe there is 16 pages of this topic , when it gets to 20 pages , do we offer him a smoked ham and a gold plaque ???

Im sure John Schneider has distance himself from the car and him  long long long ago .

JB400

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm highly disappointed in the way most of the members have behaved (or lack there of) and treated this guy.  It is uncalled for.  I'm also disappointed in the lack of interference from the mods on this thread.  All this guy is asking for is for a few parts and some interior pieces and you guys treat him like shit causing him to respond in a negative manner as well.

For the lack of a proper way of putting it, you guys disgust me, and I hope you get what you deserve.  For a group of Mopar guys and gals, this is insulting coming from you.  For such a great site put together by all of the members and Troy, with this thread, all you done was slap Troy in the face and spit on his shoes.  It wouldn't surprise me if he just shut this site down for a while.

GL#10

QuoteI don't know about anybody else, but I'm highly disappointed in the way most of the members have behaved (or lack there of) and treated this guy.  It is uncalled for.  I'm also disappointed in the lack of interference from the mods on this thread.  All this guy is asking for is for a few parts and some interior pieces and you guys treat him like shit causing him to respond in a negative manner as well.

For the lack of a proper way of putting it, you guys disgust me, and I hope you get what you deserve.  For a group of Mopar guys and gals, this is insulting coming from you.  For such a great site put together by all of the members and Troy, with this thread, all you done was slap Troy in the face and spit on his shoes.  It wouldn't surprise me if he just shut this site down for a while.

stroker400 wedge do you know the guy personally ???  ive seen his stuff on the web , this is the guy that had the fall out with Byron cherry  , than was trying to sell his General Lee as the Vance duke General lee , right after Chip passed away  ,trying to cash in .

The guy has no class what so ever , he deserved everything here that was dished out to him !.

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: GL#10 on May 20, 2013, 02:44:38 AM
QuoteI don't know about anybody else, but I'm highly disappointed in the way most of the members have behaved (or lack there of) and treated this guy.  It is uncalled for.  I'm also disappointed in the lack of interference from the mods on this thread.  All this guy is asking for is for a few parts and some interior pieces and you guys treat him like shit causing him to respond in a negative manner as well.

stroker400 wedge do you know the guy personally ???  ive seen his stuff on the web , this is the guy that had the fall out with Byron cherry  , than was trying to sell his General Lee as the Vance duke General lee , right after Chip passed away  ,trying to cash in .

The guy has no class what so ever , he deserved everything here that was dished out to him !.

is that the same as a mopar flipper? Same guys who come on this board and asking whats its worth and then flip it for cash onto us or try to......