News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

John Schneiders 69 Charger needs help.

Started by JumpTraveler, May 16, 2013, 04:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

:smilielol:   Bull, I swear you should write Hallmark cards.    :rofl:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Bob T

Quote from: skip68 on May 17, 2013, 02:43:31 PM
Go on youtube and type in "Eric Nyenhuis acting reel".    :2thumbs:    I bet you guys will think of Joey Gowdy as you watch.   :icon_smile_wink:
Bwahahaha, I was already think JG as I read the thread  :rofl:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

skip68

Quote from: JumpTraveler on May 17, 2013, 09:55:04 AM

my godfather has been in over 400 films and Im a working actor had the number one radio show date actresses and top models. Im on walking dead and Star Trek into Darkness    :popcrn:   Wait you dont think Im some back roader that doesnt do anything but pipedream about being something someday do you?

Anybody we've heard of?   :popcrn:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

1974dodgecharger

good luck bro...i pulled my old 68 out of storage granted its blue and not black but i figure ill fix her up and make her daily driver worthy. i know its hard money wise to fix these cars up but little by little u will get buy.  good luck...

mrsskip68

I have one question on this thread. And i feel its the most important!!!" Did stroker really call ME a COW on page 2?  :scratchchin:

"Somebody's got some splainin to doooooo!"  :slap:

:smilielol:

moparguy01

Look, you went about this all wrong. I would say the good majority of us on this site made sacrifices to build our cars. We have taken YEARS of all of our own spare time, money, and wives patience while building these. Hell, I'm pretty sure these cars cost some of these guys their marriages. Mine cost me 2 girlfriends, I dont know how much money because honestly I am afraid of adding up the receipts,  and my sanity waved bye-bye a long time ago. I have been so strapped for cash that I started pulling off high dollar parts from my car to sell them to afford to live, just so I don't have to sell the whole car. I have not once asked for money on this board. The only people I have ever seen get money from the board members are people in a legitimate bad spot, and then it was VOLUNTEERED. Never asked for.

You say you didn't want money or parts, then in the next sentence you say you want exactly that. I understand your appreciation of the cars. However in this case, yes, it may have been John Schneiders car. It was not a original General Lee, and the cars screen presence is not exactly demanding. I have seen the movie, its not so good. I still respect John Schneider for what he does as far as charity work and other things, so I am not trying to dog him. The car is just another 69 charger to me. I do like 69 chargers, but I wouldnt go out of my way to buy one of Schneiders cars.

Good luck with your project, and if you ever need advice, or general knowledge and know how on these cars, feel free to ask us for it. This we give out quite freely here. Also, I am sorry to hear about your friend Chris.

skip68

Eric, you said you're starring in 5 senses of fear....I didn't see you listed as one of the stars.   :shruggy:  I'm guessing you're an extra?   :shruggy:  
A starring role is done by a famous actor playing a lead charactor, NOT an extra in a low budget film.      :rofl:   Hell, even Joey Gowdy was a extra in a more famous film.   In case I've missed some of your professional acting work, can you post a link to it?    :popcrn:

bull

Quote from: skip68 on May 17, 2013, 04:10:51 PM
Eric, you said you're starring in 5 senses of fear....I didn't see you listed as one of the stars.   :shruggy:  I'm guessing you're an extra?   :shruggy:   
A starring role is done by a famous actor playing a lead charactor, NOT an extra in a low budget film.      :rofl:   Hell, even Joey Gowdy was a extra in a more famous film.   In case I've missed some of your professional acting work, can you post a link to it?    :popcrn:

The reason he's not famous is because he goes by Eric Danger, and everyone knows that to be famous, 'Danger' has to be your middle name.

Tilar

and why would I have to use JRS name to fullfill a dream?  I dream pretty big and my godfather has been in over 400 films and Im a working actor had the number one radio show date actresses and top models. Im on walking dead and Star Trek into Darkness why Skip would I need JRS to full my dream?  My best friend won Car Warriors Challenger build off and DONATED his skills to restoring Traveler. Wait you dont think Im some back roader that doesnt do anything but pipedream about being something someday do you? OMG Skip you might have me mixed up with someone else. I have a life and a good acting career I dont need to latch on to ole Bo Duke but people embrase him and thats cool as he is very gifted and desereves everything he has..but Ive never been one to LATCH ON sorry.

Ok, Laying all bullshit aside, Exactly what character and scene are you playing in "Star Trek into Darkness"? Because I plan on seeing that movie and If your smiling ass is in that movie I want to know which one it is.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

moparstuart

Quote from: Tilar on May 17, 2013, 04:47:21 PM
and why would I have to use JRS name to fullfill a dream?  I dream pretty big and my godfather has been in over 400 films and Im a working actor had the number one radio show date actresses and top models. Im on walking dead and Star Trek into Darkness why Skip would I need JRS to full my dream?  My best friend won Car Warriors Challenger build off and DONATED his skills to restoring Traveler. Wait you dont think Im some back roader that doesnt do anything but pipedream about being something someday do you? OMG Skip you might have me mixed up with someone else. I have a life and a good acting career I dont need to latch on to ole Bo Duke but people embrase him and thats cool as he is very gifted and desereves everything he has..but Ive never been one to LATCH ON sorry.

Ok, Laying all bullshit aside, Exactly what character and scene are you playing in "Star Trek into Darkness"? Because I plan on seeing that movie and If your smiling ass is in that movie I want to know which one it is.
He is the guy in the Red shirt on the bridge .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Budnicks

Google eric danger nyenhuis, if this is actually the guy & not another person posing as the guy, look at his page with all the famous friends, sports figures, wantabee's/latcher-on's & lessor known celebrities or some of the other people's names he's dropping here... why is he asking us poor working folks, for donations to help him, restore a wantabee Charger DOH GL, if he's such a successful actor in many films & a celebrity, that knows all these high power Hollywood types ?? why not just go to his rich Hollywood friends ?? find a producer to get the film & car funding like others do... something doesn't smell right here... Don't PM me either... I'm not ever going to donate, you seem to be well connected enough to fund your own builds....  :Twocents:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

BigBlockSam

QuoteNo need to bash him for it.  All you're doing is  horse

please don't tell me what to write .  :slap: you know free speech and all that stuff .

i am not bushing him at all . just f-ing with him .that's what men do . we bust balls  i am behind him all the way . i hope he gets the car done and have informed Crazy Jack (one of the producers ) that all my cars are at his disposal for any filming for free .  i can't help him money wise buy i will do what i can .  :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

ws23rt

Quote from: Budnicks on May 17, 2013, 04:56:17 PM
Google eric danger nyenhuis, if this is actually the guy & not another person posing as the guy, look at his page with all the famous friends, sports figures, wantabee's/latcher-on's & lessor known celebrities or some of the other people's names he's dropping here... why is he asking us poor working folks, for donations to help him, restore a wantabee Charger DOH GL, if he's such a successful actor in many films & a celebrity, that knows all these high power Hollywood types ?? why not just go to his rich Hollywood friends ?? find a producer to get the film & car funding like others do... something doesn't smell right here... Don't PM me either... I'm not ever going to donate, you seem to be well connected enough to fund your own builds....  :Twocents:

He has a condition. There are parking spots for him at napa for the integrity impaired and it is our obligation to provide him the room he needs.

JumpTraveler

I grew up in NJ I can take the ball buting..I miss it actually as anyone from California knows they get butt hurt when you brake balls and there os no such thing as just a regular Charger. Yes Im Eric Danger the same guy that DOES hang out with tons of celebrities and most of the pictures that were seen were taken at my house. Feel free to bring all your ballbreaking to my FB page you can find it at ogpvideo@gmail.com and SKIP maybe you should ask JRS why he sold the car I thought it would restore t himself and bring it to barrett jackson...and the ONLY REASON I ever posted about funding is you never know where exec producers linger OBVIOUSLY NOT HERE. Stoker thanks for the offer but Crazy Jack and Plum crazy did in fact donate there time to restoring the car once the parts were aquired but thank you so much..so go back to busting chops BUT I want to leave you with this....WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PORCUPINE AND THE DODGE CHARGER FORUM? All thee PRICKS are on the inside.

moparguy01

A383Wing

Tilar

Quote from: JumpTraveler on May 17, 2013, 05:34:02 PM
I grew up in NJ I can take the ball buting..I miss it actually as anyone from California knows they get butt hurt when you brake balls and there os no such thing as just a regular Charger. Yes Im Eric Danger the same guy that DOES hang out with tons of celebrities and most of the pictures that were seen were taken at my house. Feel free to bring all your ballbreaking to my FB page you can find it at ogpvideo@gmail.com and SKIP maybe you should ask JRS why he sold the car I thought it would restore t himself and bring it to barrett jackson...and the ONLY REASON I ever posted about funding is you never know where exec producers linger OBVIOUSLY NOT HERE. Stoker thanks for the offer but Crazy Jack and Plum crazy did in fact donate there time to restoring the car once the parts were aquired but thank you so much..so go back to busting chops BUT I want to leave you with this....WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PORCUPINE AND THE DODGE CHARGER FORUM? All thee PRICKS are on the inside.

Which one of these people are you?  :shruggy:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1408101/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast I am genuinely curious because inquiring Trekkie's want to know.
Dave  

ws23rt

Quote from: JumpTraveler on May 17, 2013, 05:34:02 PM

Some of us do deserve to be bashed back. Me included. But we are responding to what we read. I for one like to feel free to say what I feel. Far too often we are intimidated by political correctness. That stifles the truth and dilutes the value of its content.

Tilar

Quote from: ws23rt on May 17, 2013, 05:48:49 PM

Some of us do deserve to be bashed back. Me included. But we are responding to what we read. I for one like to feel free to say what I feel. Far too often we are intimidated by political correctness. That stifles the truth and dilutes the value of its content.

You realize you will be removed from all liberal Christmas card lists for saying that, don't you? 
Dave  

Indygenerallee

Your a WANNABE Celebrity!!! You play as a extra in a shitty B movie!! Your a nobody in Hollywood, you have your damn mouth open more than it's shut.. You look like a "Jack of all trades, master of none" Have fun finding a sucker to give you freebies, I would help anyone out but to come on here with that schpeal you started with anyone with a brain can see right through the thin veil.. Good look brother and "Keep it Twan' the ditches"  :lol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

ws23rt

ws23rt

Quote from: Indygenerallee on May 17, 2013, 06:00:18 PM
Your a WANNABE Celebrity!!! You play as a extra in a shitty B movie!! Your a nobody in Hollywood, you have your damn mouth open more than it's shut.. You look like a "Jack of all trades, master of none" Have fun finding a sucker to give you freebies, I would help anyone out but to come on here with that schpeal you started with anyone with a brain can see right through the thin veil.. Good look brother and "Keep it Twan' the ditches"  :lol:

See we can speak our minds.

Oh Oh I see a black helicopter. No it's just a drone. No prob.

Indygenerallee

Damn straight... It is a free country (America for now anyway!)  :icon_smile_big:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Fred

Quote from: mrsskip68 on May 17, 2013, 03:49:09 PM
I have one question on this thread. And i feel its the most important!!!" Did stroker really call ME a COW on page 2?  :scratchchin:

"Somebody's got some splainin to doooooo!"  :slap:

:smilielol:

:smilielol:    :smilielol:

Lisa, you are one funny lady.  I know you're married but maybe we could have a long distance affair?

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

bull

I don't know about you guys but if my circle of friends had names with the words "Crazy" and "Danger" in them I would consider that a red flag.

How about you just cut to the chase, Mr. Danger. Where would you like people to send the checks?