News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Guess why I was in court this morning!

Started by Dino, May 16, 2013, 03:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

No I didn't rob a bank.   :icon_smile_big:

This morning, around 10:45, in the Detroit federal court room, I, along with 94 others, took the oath of allegiance and became a US citizen.  After over 6 years living in this country the end of the journey has finally arrived.   :woohoo:

Yes I did take the Charger out afterwards to roast the tires in a celebratory fashion!   :lol:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Budnicks

:2thumbs: Glad to here your now a citizen of our great country... Congrats  :cheers:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

JB400

Welcome to the US :cheers: :patriot:  Sorry it's screwed up right now :lol:

resq302

Boy did you pick a wrong time to become a US citizen.  Welcome to the chaos!   :lol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

68X426

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on May 16, 2013, 03:58:53 PM
Welcome to the US :cheers: :patriot:  Sorry it's screwed up right now :lol:

Stroker nailed it. Awesome for you Dino.  :2thumbs:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

mrsskip68

Congratulations! And welcome brother!  :patriot:

Lisa

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Charger-Bodie

Good to have ya here fellow American! Now go pay some taxes.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

charge69

Congratulations on becoming a citizen and I know you are proud no matter how messed up things are right now. Hopefully, we will see better days here.

shorty442

Outstanding!  No matter how screwed up we are, certainly beats most all other alternatives!!!

:cheers:

twodko

We come from all over the world. We are all immigrants. We are the United States of America.

You are now one of us and will help us take back our country from those who have sullied the honor and values of

our nation. Welcome Dino.  :2thumbs:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Paul G

1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

moparstuart

the american dream charger brother   :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

chargerboy69

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Mike DC

A6USMC

Congrats :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :patriot:,, Brian

(One more on the Snowball :smilielol: )

Dino

Thanks all!  I walk into the office this morning and found my desk decorated in red, white and blue!   :2thumbs:

Oh, and I have been paying taxes ever since I got my first work permit.  The gubment had no trouble finding me.   :lol:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

billfury

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Tilar

Congrats Dino, Welcome aboard!   :cheers:

Quote from: twodko on May 16, 2013, 06:50:25 PM
We come from all over the world. We are all immigrants.

You may be I don't know, but regardless of how some people like to spin it, we are not all immigrants. Many of our ancestors were, but that was a long time ago. I imagine over 90% of us were born right here.   :yesnod:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

b5blue

Now VOTE local,VOTE state,VOTE national! I'm proud to know you Dino!  :patriot: (Now go out and work on the Charger.  :lol:)

nvrbdn

another rung on the ladder of life. your climbing your way to the top :2thumbs: congrats. on your huge accomplishment  :cheers:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House