News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what's up?

Started by CB, March 15, 2013, 09:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB

Hey gang, it has been a while... how is life here on the board? (besides the sad news of Steve passing away :rotz: )
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

mrsskip68

Hi Christian! Welcome back! We missed ya. Come back to the states and chuck will show you his new pet "Grey Thingy!"  :D Lol! So did Lola stay in Belgium, or another country?

Lisa

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

resq302

Hi Christian!  Welcome back!  Miss us?   :lol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Dans 68

Good to hear from you, Christian! I hope all is well with you. Let us know what is going on in your life (you know that we all like to "watch", right?  ;)  ) I'll be in Barcelona for a few days in June if you happen to be slumming down south from your more northern haunts. Life here on the "Board" is pretty much the same as you remember, with the odd coastal lefty but mostly a large flyover population. All good people though.  :yesnod:  The mods do a great job still.

Steve's passing was a huge shock, but he is remembered with affection. Keep in touch!

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

CB

Well, where do I start...

Unfortunately my '69 had to go...
To ease the loss, there's a '72 is sitting at the body shop waiting for some TLC  :2thumbs:

In October '12 I started university. A 3 year BA + 1 year MA academic study of 'science in criminology'.
It is a combination of law/sociology/psychology if you want. Really interesting stuff.
But it brings lots of work, studying, paper writing, etc.
Combining a full time job and university is quit a challenge.

8 months ago a German Shepard puppy joined the family.

It's nice to hear and see that most of you are still around; I'll check in more frequently now :cheers:
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

resq302

Well, it might not be the best year but at least you still have a charger that has 2 doors!    :lol:  You can always work your way back up to the best year which you had.  As you know, everything takes time!

BTW, good luck with your studies!

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

six-tee-nine

Hey Christian,

Seems you have been busy. Are you studying again? Wow thats the last thing I'd want to do, so hat off to you....
Why did you sell the 69. After the front end job it could have been a nice cruiser up till the time the funds allowed more.

Glad you're still around
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

TruckDriver

Welcome back Christian! Glad you are doing great yet  :2thumbs: :cheers:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

68X426

Quote from: CB on March 16, 2013, 12:09:32 PM

8 months ago a German Shepard puppy joined the family.

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES.   :smilielol:

Puppy pics needed.  :cheers:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

twodko

What resq302 and 68x426 said......pony up some pix of your German Shepard. Don't know ya but welcome back and if you really get the "no 69"  shakes I"ll send you some pix of mine. :cheers:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

4cruzin

Glad to hear from you!   :2thumbs:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

69rtse4spd