News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 in Ruffles commercial

Started by squeakfinder, May 12, 2013, 06:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

A383Wing

and it goes right off the cliff

Baldwinvette77

looks like a 90's 2 door not a charger  :shruggy:

VegasCharger

What's that on his hood? A Ram? LOL

Even though that may not be the actual Charger that goes over the cliff (as mentioned above) that's the way the script was. Why does every 2nd gen have to get destroyed on the TV screen? Do they always have to be the villian?

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: VegasCharger on May 13, 2013, 02:35:25 AM

Even though that may not be the actual Charger that goes over the cliff (as mentioned above) that's the way the script was. Why does every 2nd gen have to get destroyed on the TV screen? Do they always have to be the villian?

Could any other car be a villain?  :shruggy:

Tilar

Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on May 13, 2013, 07:46:33 AM
Quote from: VegasCharger on May 13, 2013, 02:35:25 AM

Could any other car be a villain?  :shruggy:

Somehow I just don't see a Prius as a villain, They would more play the damsel in distress.  :hah:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

squeakfinder

I think it's a skull.

The commercial I saw on TV was edited, only saw the Charger from the back window of the orange car then it go's into a spin.

Couldn't find this searching for "Charger in Ruffles commercial". Had to use "plymouth volare in ruffles commercial".  :rotz:

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....