News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Electrical Harnesses

Started by john108, May 11, 2013, 01:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

john108

On previous posts concerning harnesses, I believe the recommendations were that YearOne sells M&H harnesses that meet the original configuration.  I don't know if they are the best harnesses to choose but yearOne is having a 30% off sale, but I don't know if those harnesses are included.

I have looked on their site and find it difficult to determine the part numbers that I need to match my car.
I have a 1968 Charger R/T (440).  The 3+ harnesses I pulled off the engine compartment are based on the stock configuration BUT I have a MSD-6420 6AL CD Ign Box and Blaster 2 coil which will be installed with the restoration.  There are selections with and without electronic ignition but not sure if that refers to original Mopar configuration of what I will be using.

Would someone that may have purchased from them identify the correct selection.  I tentative made selections but not sure.

Thank you -- John

Chryco Psycho

I would order without  electronic ign , the MSD will wire in seperatly  using only the 12 v & start feed blue & brown wires connected together at the ballast resister & provides all of the connections to the coil & dist from the MSD unit .