News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I would like to build....

Started by A383Wing, May 10, 2013, 09:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

....a thank-you tribute to all my friends I have made over the years. As most here know, I'm out of work due to disability health issues....it's a chore to even get up and take the dog for his walks in the morning, but enough of that.

I want to build a "license plate" board in my garage with car or truck plates from all the states. I will put members names & forum names under each one that I get. If anyone has just one old plate from the state that they are in, or have any other plates from any other states, I would welcome them. I have no money to pay anyone, I'm not asking for charity, I just need something to do at this point.

I don't need any Washington plates, lord knows I got about 20 here from all my cars that I have owned. I do have one from Nebraska that I traded someone a while ago. They do not have to be Mopar themed at all....any old crappy normal plate will do

Anyone wanna donate a plate? Send me a PM for my address if you don't already have it. Some plates off my cars in picture below

Thanks, Bryan  (only need 1 plate, not two)

Aero426

I will send you a nice WI plate.   I have a lifetime supply.

Cooter

I Would send a Va. Plate, but I might not be a firend you've made over the years. :lol:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

A383Wing

I'll make it easy here, picture below with name & address....if ya have something, I'll take it...hang on...making picture better

Bryan

A383Wing

Quote from: Cooter on May 10, 2013, 11:06:04 AM
I Would send a Va. Plate, but I might not be a firend you've made over the years. :lol:

I got nothing negative to say about you or anyone here, Cooter..no worries..if ya got a plate, I'll take it

And thanks Doug, Stu, & 41husk...I'll take one if you have a spare

Bryan

skip68

Bryan is upset with me in another thread but I still have a plate for him if he wants it.   :icon_smile_wink:   It's a plain jane Nevada plate from my work van.    :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

Actually I've got two that can go.   One from California and one from Nevada but they're not old.   

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

areibel

Dans 68

Quote from: skip68 on May 10, 2013, 12:12:12 PM
Actually I've got two that can go.   One from California and one from Nevada but they're not old.   

So where is that 2nd Calif black and yellow plate?  ;) 

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

ITSA426

A383Wing

thanks..you could have sent me that mauve car as well...I would not turn it down

Bryan

mauve66

send it to him, then we can call him GRANDPA Pinky
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Fred

We're not allowed to save them here. When we apply for new one's, the old ones have to be handed in or destroyed.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

ChargerD100

I got a idaho plate just gotta find what I did with it  :scratchchin:
Current Mopars: 2014 Ram 2500 Cummins, 1970 Dodge D100

My old Build Thread: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,82511.0.html

NHCharger

I've got a box full of old plates I bought from a friend of the wife's when she sold her house. I'm sure I have a plate from the 60's. It will be in the mail this week.

**EDIT**
Just remember I started a spread sheet for all the plates. These are the plates just from NH. I have a bunch from other States but never got around to being this anal. I'm keeping the 68 & 69 sets FW 4. Any other other plate you can have. Let me know which one(s) you want.

1932      1954
1- plate      1- plate

1966      1967
1- plate      1 - farm set
      1- trailer

1968                     1969
1- vanity set? FW 4   1 - vanity plate -PMJ-
1 - reg. set                1 - vanity set? FW 4
1 - Agr. plate        2 - reg. sets
                        1 - reg. plate
                        1 - trailer plate
                        1 - Commer. plate

1 - trailer plate   
1 - tractor plate   
1 - reg. plate   
2 - reg. sets, consecutive numbers FG804 & FG805   

1971   2 - reg. sets, consecutive numbers FG804 & FG805
1 - trailer plate   
1- vanity plate IRSTR   
2 - reg. plates   
1 - reg. set of plates   

2 - trailer plates   
2 - tractor plates   
5 - reg. sets of plates      

2 - trailer plates      
1 - diesel plate      
1 - vanity plate VDBLU      
1 - vanity set IRSTR      
3 - reg. plates      
3 - reg. set of plates, two are consecutive. FO645 & FO646      

1974      1975
1 - vanity plate SNUFL      1 - RC plate
1 - vanity set XX-ON      1 - Agr. plate
      1 - reg. set of plates
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

mauve66

Quote from: Fred on May 11, 2013, 10:23:00 PM
We're not allowed to save them here. When we apply for new one's, the old ones have to be handed in or destroyed.

that's what NV says too, i just tell them they got lost or stolen................ :misbehaving:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

kab69440

Do you have an OH plate? I have a few expired generic ones from past beaters.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

A383Wing

Quote from: kab69440 on May 14, 2013, 06:15:51 PM
Do you have an OH plate? I have a few expired generic ones from past beaters.

nope...if ya wanna donate it, I'll take it...name & address in my post above that has my card in it

Thanks, Bryan

Bob T

Same, otherwise I 'd send you one from NZ, will have a look around my mates panelshop anyway.
Wall idea is a good one though
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Tilar

What??? No flashlight, screwdriver and unsuspecting asshole neighbor close by?  :nana:  Just be careful of the ones that might have a gun under their pillow.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

A383Wing

Quote from: ITSA426 on May 11, 2013, 02:40:47 PM
MN in the mail Monday.

I gotta couple of plates from Lee today...thanks

Bryan

Fred

Quote from: Tilar on May 15, 2013, 12:59:17 PM

What??? No flashlight, screwdriver and unsuspecting asshole neighbor close by?  :nana:  Just be careful of the ones that might have a gun under their pillow.

I have all 3. None of the neighbours are gun owners so I should be alright.    I'm the only one that owns guns in our area so I can give it my best shot!  :icon_smile_big:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

70moparman

I have over 300 tags from 47 different states... Let me know which ones you have a hard time finding, and I will pass any doubles of those states your way...  I have an Alaska, and Hawaii for you as well...  Will need your address to mail them to you...