News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 Charger R/T on Counting Cars May 7th

Started by Mopar Nut, May 08, 2013, 09:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Budnicks

cdr thanks for sharing with us... nice to have an inside scoop, looks pretty good, sounds like it runs pretty good too know...  :Twocents:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

RHNR

YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT SAYS THE AIRBRUSH EAGLE AND AMERICAN FLAG IS STUPID, DOES NOT REALIZE THE SACRIFICES THAT OUR MILITARY MADE IN FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHT TO MAKE SUCH A STATEMENT. IT APPEARS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT HONOR AND TRADITION AND THAT AGAIN IS YOUR RIGHT. I EXPECT A 69 DODGE CHARGER COULD BE BOUGHT FOR LESS BUT THE PRICE IS ALWAYS UP TO THE ONE PAYING THE BILL. SOME OF YOU INDICATE THESE SHOWS ARE FAKE AND THAT GUY IN THE RED SHIRT IS FAKE BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE BECAUSE I AM THAT MAN. I ADVISED DANNY WHAT I WANTED AND THEY CAPTURED IT PERFECTLY. I AM A PATRIOT AND PROUD TO BE ONE AND I THANK EVERY AMERICAN SOLDIER THAT LAYS HIS OR HER LIFE ON THE LINE EVERY DAY SO WE CAN BE FREE OVER HERE TO SAY AND DO WHAT WE WANT TO DO. THE FOLKS THAT DOES THESE SHOWS AT COUNTING CARS ARE ALL A GREAT GROUP, I GOT TO KNOW MOST ALL OF THEM AND THEY BACK UP WHAT THEY DO.

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: cdr on June 10, 2013, 04:03:29 PM
well we got most of the problems fixed on the car & customer came & picked it up today.

So, What were the problems?

For $73,000...

That thing better be whistling Dixie out the tailpipe. :Twocents:

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

cdr

Quote from: NHCharger on June 14, 2013, 08:31:19 PM
Car looks pretty nice to me.

it is very nice, not only is the top side NICE ,the under side is outstanding!!!!
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver

chargerboy69

CDR. . .that center console is sweet in that thing.  I would love to have one like that, do they custom make those? Did not know if you knew.

RHNR. . . Welcome to the board.  Try not to take one persons criticism of your air-brushed eagle to seriously.   Airbrushing may not be everybodys thing, some people are just more outspoken about it than others. I understand you are a patriot, proud of it, and want to reflect your patriotism into your car. Please stay, and post some more pictures of your car.  I am sure many other members would be love to see them.

Tim
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

cdr

counting cars did the console .

also,some things i learned about Counting cars,they are a stand up company!!!!

WELCOME RHNR,THE EAGLE LOOKS GREAT!!!!

Back N Black

Quote from: RHNR on June 14, 2013, 04:43:13 PM
YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT SAYS THE AIRBRUSH EAGLE AND AMERICAN FLAG IS STUPID, DOES NOT REALIZE THE SACRIFICES THAT OUR MILITARY MADE IN FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHT TO MAKE SUCH A STATEMENT. IT APPEARS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT HONOR AND TRADITION AND THAT AGAIN IS YOUR RIGHT. I EXPECT A 69 DODGE CHARGER COULD BE BOUGHT FOR LESS BUT THE PRICE IS ALWAYS UP TO THE ONE PAYING THE BILL. SOME OF YOU INDICATE THESE SHOWS ARE FAKE AND THAT GUY IN THE RED SHIRT IS FAKE BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE BECAUSE I AM THAT MAN. I ADVISED DANNY WHAT I WANTED AND THEY CAPTURED IT PERFECTLY. I AM A PATRIOT AND PROUD TO BE ONE AND I THANK EVERY AMERICAN SOLDIER THAT LAYS HIS OR HER LIFE ON THE LINE EVERY DAY SO WE CAN BE FREE OVER HERE TO SAY AND DO WHAT WE WANT TO DO. THE FOLKS THAT DOES THESE SHOWS AT COUNTING CARS ARE ALL A GREAT GROUP, I GOT TO KNOW MOST ALL OF THEM AND THEY BACK UP WHAT THEY DO.
Because someone don't like the airbrush eagle and American flag on you charger does not mean they don't know about honor, tradition and respect for the soldiers that fight for our freedom.(Wake up)

ACUDANUT

I did not see a flag ? Any better pic's ?.  A lot of folks claim to be Patriots, but own a Asian car (owned by Asian Countries). So it's a slippery slope here.
It's your car and your way. I can appreciate that. I just honestly feel you paid double than what it is worth. :Twocents:

RHNR

I TURNED DOWN OVER SIX FIGURES ALREADY. PERSONALLY I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO WORK ON A CAR TO FIX UP NOR DO I HAVE THE PATIENCE. I WILL GIVE THIS CAR TO MY GRANDSON WHEN I QUIT DRIVING HER WHEN I AM ABOUT 90, HE WILL BE OLD ENOUGH TO APPRECIATE THE CAR AND IT WILL BE WORTH EVEN MORE. I GOT TO RUN RIGHT NOW BUT WILL GET BACK SOON. THANKS

JB400

For me personally, I would have put the mural on the decklid, but that's just me.  I wouldn't mind seeing a better pic of the mural itself as well as some better shots of the car. :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

Budnicks

Quote from: RHNR on June 14, 2013, 04:43:13 PM
1st off welcome to the DC.com Forum... Thanks for your service to our great country... different people, like many different things & I don't think it was out of disrespect of any kind, just personal opinions, likes & dislikes, sometimes it's the purist mentality in the crowd, some people will complain about every little aspect of anything that's non-originality, some don't care & look at the car for what it is... IMHFO it's your car, your the only one that has to be happy with what you paid & what is on or in it.... Drive it like you stole it... Have fun it's a nice car....
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks