News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

curious as to value...may sell

Started by 71green go, May 22, 2013, 05:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71green go

I am contemplating selling my rims and tires and buying what I really want!...I am throwing this out there just to gage value?..how much would you ask
1st set
What I have are
2 - 15 x 8 rallye wheels Brand new...painted
2- 15 x 6.5 rallye wheels original mopar...blasted painted
4 - Brand new Top cap center caps
4 New trim rings stainless steel
2- Brand new 0 mile 275/60/15 BF Goodrich T/As
2-Brand new 0 mile 245/60/15 BF Goodrich T/As
All mounted nitrogen filled ready to go

2nd set
2- 15 x 8 Brand New Cragar SS Chrome Rims c/w with caps and lug nuts
2-15 x 7 Brand New Cragar SS Chrome rims c/w with caps and lug nuts
All are new in boxes...and are Unilug

Tell me what you would sell for...
IF I sell they may be deliverable to Carlisle PA

71green go

:smilielol: :smilielol: Thanks for all the Replies
I have decided to put the Cragers on My car and sell off the rallies........Makes the most Financial sense at the moment and As the tires are all New I will just swap them over to new rims....

I have googled pics and the Cragers are correct looking for the ERA of the car And I dont want it to ride any harder then need be with larger 17" wheels
Been there done that with My Mustang convertible...rode like a complete tank after going to larger wheels and hated the car afterwords

Dino

I should have my new wheels on the car this weekend in case you change your mind.  I'll be sure to post pics!
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

71green go

Quote from: Dino on May 24, 2013, 11:46:36 AM
I should have my new wheels on the car this weekend in case you change your mind.  I'll be sure to post pics!

I am sure I will LOVE the look!....I guess the biggest deciding factor for now is the cost, I can basically upgrade for the price of tire swap......I do agree 17" wheels looks so much nicer on these bigger cars...
cant wait to see your car with its new shoes!
:cheers:

Cooter

I got a set of "Big" wheels and tires as well...
:D
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

71green go

What are you putting those on...will look fantastic! :o

Cooter

Might sell 'em. They are brand new. Was thinking Putting them on the Rat Rod. Got the fronts as well. Not too many into the "Pro Street" look anymore.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"