News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday to Ghoste

Started by JB400, May 06, 2013, 05:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Where ever he is, here's a Happy Birthday to him

Cooter

Happy B-day Ghoste. You were a worthy Debater.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

skip68

I'm not saying happy birthday Ghoste.  I hope you're OK and come back soon .....I'm not saying that.   Nope!     :cheers:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

dyslexic teddybear

Quote from: Cooter on May 06, 2013, 06:12:34 AM
Happy B-day Ghoste. You were a worthy Debater.

That's quite a compliment.

In this modern day where so many[elsewhere]consider debate as repeating talking points at a higher volume, it is good to come across a......worthy debater.

Happy B-day.  :2thumbs:

Ghoste, you're one of the many here that I would like to meet in person some day. Hope you have a good one.

tan top

Happy birthday Ghoste  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs:     :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:  , where ever you are   :yesnod:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

chargerboy69

Does anyone know Shawns last name.  I am going to head up to RM Auctions and ask around.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

71ChallengeHer

Happy Birthday, Ghoste. We miss you around here. Hope you had a great day.  :cheers: 

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

kokxville

happy birthday and have a nice day. :cheers:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

b5blue

billfury

Happy Birthday Ghoste.Hope everything is alright.  :cheers:

bill440rt

HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
(come back soon...)
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

ODZKing

Hey Sean ... have a great day  :cheers:

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

1970Moparmann

Bueller, Bueller.......

Happy B Day! :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Ram07

Happy Birthday Ghoste! Hope all is well!

chargerboy69

Well, he is alive and posting, well not here, but he is alive and well it seems.

I just sent him a message through another site.  I will let him know he is missed.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Tilar

Quote from: chargerboy69 on May 07, 2013, 03:29:55 PM
Well, he is alive and posting, well not here, but he is alive and well it seems.

I just sent him a message through another site.  I will let him know he is missed.

Thanks, At least we know he's alright.  It's just not like him to be gone that long. I was teasing Stroker once about trying to keep up with Ghoste, I hope he didn't take it the wrong way.  :scratchchin:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Marck

Great news..  :2thumbs:

Musicman

nvrbdn

hope its been a fun birthday. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

71ChallengeHer

Tell Ghoste, I miss him.  :cryin:   And I hope he is doing well.

Old Moparz

Well, if he's not around then that makes it easier by not having to wish him a happy birthday. It would be such a wasted effort to go through all the trouble of typing out a reply saying traditional corny things like "Happy Birthday Ghoste!" & then having to find a related birthday photo like the one below.

Glad I didn't waste my time, I've got a long list of crap I have to get done.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

skip68

:o OMG!   :drool5:    Quick, who else has a birthday?   We've gotta keep these birthday threads going.    Screw the "Chics on Chargers" thread, let's have some more birthdays.    :rofl:   Even if we don't know who it is....  I'll start.    :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

charger_fan_4ever

Ghoste gone crazy and bought a Chebby lol