News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ack! Now i'm in Queens....

Started by Khyron, February 22, 2006, 05:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nh_mopar_fan

I think Crystal Gayle said it best:

"Don;t you make my brown eye, don't you make my brown eye, don't you make my brown eye bluuuuuuue."

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on February 23, 2006, 07:10:34 AM
Quote from: Orange_Crush on February 22, 2006, 09:03:06 PM
HEY!!  Leave me out of your fantasies!  I dont swing that way!

>Note to self...If having some beers with Chris at Carlisle...make sure I bring my own...don't want him slipping me a roofie<

;D  Stopping by Jim's(Rhino) trailer is on my list. I'm sure you'll be there.  :cheers:

Hell, Stop by RHino's swap space...we'll be drinking THERE too...the beer shall flow like water.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Charger_Fan

Mmmm...beer... :cheers:

So Khyron, do the streets look safer during daylight? ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

NYCMille

Man... you guys are a bunch of wimps... Queens isn't bad... Bed Stuy, Brooklyn... now that's bad....

Khyron - you have a pm -, give me ring - If I can get away there are some cars hidden in garages in Queens thats will blow your mind.

1969 Daytona
1968 and 69' Coronet R/Ts
1970 Hemi Cuda'
1967 Chevelle SS
1970 GTX
1967 Buick GS 400

This only to name a few - and these cars need nothing.... the are completely done.

BigBlockSam

QuoteMan... you guys are a bunch of wimps

yes and no, during the day it's mostly cool. but  at nite  keep one eye forward and one eye to the rear,  :smilie_help:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Khyron

I'm back home, My training was only 2 days, it was good to hear from ya Mill, maybe next time we can get together :D

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.