News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Couple pics of my winter project........

Started by Back N Black, May 07, 2013, 08:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Back N Black

OK, its not a Mopar but it was a fun restoration. Its a 1957 Bennett gas pump, the meter works via an electric motor.

1970Moparmann

That looks great!  Would love to get one in the man cave in the future! :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

twodko

I'd love to have a Dino Pump...repro would be fine but at $1500.......not likely.

your looks great!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Musicman

That's really cool, great job.  :2thumbs: Who wouldn't want one of those in their garage.  :cheers:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

projectanimal

Very cool, and great picture fillin up!!!  :2thumbs: :cheers: 
northwest CT

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Fred

Quote from: twodko on May 07, 2013, 08:42:18 PM
I'd love to have a Dino Pump...repro would be fine but at $1500.......not likely.

your looks great!

Yeah, that's a lot of petrol money right there. Think of all the ruising you can do.
Looks great though, I do like them.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

shorty442

:yesnod:   very nice pump and facility - but way too neat and clean to be real - Photoshop, right?

sorry, just jealous!