News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Challenger Limo

Started by bill440rt, April 29, 2013, 07:33:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill440rt

Went to a local car show yesterday. Not very many Mopars in attendance, but thought this one was interesting: a new Challenger limo, complete with Lambo AND gullwing doors.  :scratchchin:
Says SRT-8, hood was closed so I could not verify that. Never saw one before.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bill440rt

One more.  :popcrn:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

dyslexic teddybear

JMO.....

Another proof that some people have[or had] more money then brains.

71green go

I thinks its amazing and a very good job!.....Be cool to have for prom or weddings!

Cooter

So......That's what a four door Challenger will look like from Mopar pretty soon..... :scratchchin:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ponch ®

those are 18" wheels, as far as I can tell (I could be wrong..old age and all). If they are, it's not an SRT-8: gotta have at least 20" wheels to clear the Brembo brakes that SRTs have.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

bill440rt

This wasn't owned by a private individual, a limo company there had it on display to promote their business.
Looking at the pics, Ponch you are right those are base 18" wheels and not the larger 20"s.  :cheers:

As far as limo's go, I think it's pretty cool as well. I know if this was around when I got married I would have rented it for sure. (I used my '70 as our wedding chariot, but had a limo for the wedding party.)

projectanimal

That's pretty cool and a good color!  :D
sure would beat the Excursions and Hummers as a grocery getter!!  :rofl:
northwest CT

A383Wing

that would hold a lot of groceries

Bryan

tan top

some nice work  , done a good job by the looks of it , but not a fan  :down: :down: :down:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Ponch ®

Quote from: bill440rt on April 29, 2013, 01:31:22 PM
This wasn't owned by a private individual, a limo company there had it on display to promote their business.
Looking at the pics, Ponch you are right those are base 18" wheels and not the larger 20"s.  :cheers:

it almost doesn't make sense...I mean, you're gonna spend all that money turning what appears to be an entry level V6 challenger into a stretched limo, complete with lambo/gullwing doors, custom paint job and all that...but they couldn't spring $1500 for a set of 22" wheels? If you're gonna go gaudy, go gaudy all the way..that's the point, right?

Even more to the point...why not spend a few grand more and get at least an R/T....that V6 is not gonna have fun pulling all that added weight.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Baldwinvette77

IS THERE ANYTHING DODGE WONT TURN INTO A SEDAN?????????  :brickwall:   :lol:

Fred

Where are the seatbelts?  I see a nice pile up of passengers if the limo got into a car accident.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

ws23rt

Any 69 charger limos out there?

bill440rt

Quote from: Ponch ® on April 29, 2013, 05:18:12 PM
Looking at the pics, Ponch you are right those are base 18" wheels and not the larger 20"s.  :cheers:

it almost doesn't make sense...I mean, you're gonna spend all that money turning what appears to be an entry level V6 challenger into a stretched limo, complete with lambo/gullwing doors, custom paint job and all that...but they couldn't spring $1500 for a set of 22" wheels? If you're gonna go gaudy, go gaudy all the way..that's the point, right?

Even more to the point...why not spend a few grand more and get at least an R/T....that V6 is not gonna have fun pulling all that added weight.

Well, it was running while I was taking these pics. All the TV's and flashing lights were going and stuff. Had a bit of a rumble to it, and it's got duals out the back. Didn't sound like a V6. Perhaps it was just a base 5.7 or something.  :shruggy:

odcics2

Sure beats looking at a clone.  :cheers:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

A383Wing

Ponch ®

Quote from: bill440rt on April 29, 2013, 06:30:27 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on April 29, 2013, 05:18:12 PM

Well, it was running while I was taking these pics. All the TV's and flashing lights were going and stuff. Had a bit of a rumble to it, and it's got duals out the back. Didn't sound like a V6. Perhaps it was just a base 5.7 or something.  :shruggy:

I guess its possible it could be a 5.7 (even with the 18"s). But, its hard to tell, looks like it doesn't have actual foglights...then its def. a V6. They can sound pretty stout with a dual exhaust tho.

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.