News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ethanol free gas staions

Started by Mytur Binsdirti, May 06, 2013, 09:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mytur Binsdirti

JB400

They have one in my town.  Bad thing is, I bought the mentioned fuel (91 octane) for my lawn mower at that exact gas station.  My mower would not run on it.  I had to add SeaFoam to it to get it to run.  I got a different fuel the next day from a different station, run fine like it was supposed to :shruggy:

chargerboy69

Wow, they have added a few since last time I looked, including one in my hometown.  Perfect.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

71ChallengeHer

There is one about 15 minutes from us. It is the only place we get gas at. 93 octane for the Challenger and the Turbo Z .  :2thumbs: 

XH29N0G

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on May 06, 2013, 10:01:36 AM
They have one in my town.  Bad thing is, I bought the mentioned fuel (91 octane) for my lawn mower at that exact gas station.  My mower would not run on it.  I had to add SeaFoam to it to get it to run.  I got a different fuel the next day from a different station, run fine like it was supposed to :shruggy:

Strange,  Does anyone know if ethanol allow the gas to dissolve more water like propanol does?
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

bull

Another one popped up fairly close to me recently. It will cut the distance to the nearest one in half.

One thing about that website, Pure Gas, they rely on us to get them the information on these stations so don't be shy about sending them an email if you know of one not listed.