News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rocker panel trim on a Daytona...

Started by Daytona R/T SE, May 01, 2013, 10:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: DAY CLONA on May 02, 2013, 03:17:11 PM
IMHO old mopars need all the brite work you can throw on them,...sill, rocker, wheel opening, etc, etc, etc.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

A383Wing

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on May 05, 2013, 03:28:51 PM
IMHO old mopars need all the brite work you can throw on them,...sill, rocker, wheel opening, etc, etc, etc.

I agree also...my 66's have the rocker stainless as stock...I'm so used to seeing it on my 66's that I really think it looks good on the second gen cars as well....if I could find a decent set, I would put them on the Daytona'

Bryan

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: A383Wing on May 05, 2013, 03:45:59 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on May 05, 2013, 03:28:51 PM

I agree also...my 66's have the rocker stainless as stock...I'm so used to seeing it on my 66's that I really think it looks good on the second gen cars as well....if I could find a decent set, I would put them on the Daytona'

Bryan

I bought mine new from a vendor at the Mopar nationals several years ago. :Twocents:

I'd guess somebody still makes them? :shruggy:

DAY CLONA

I'd guess somebody still makes them?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got mine from Year One, IIRC they were Metro's Mouldings, came with all the clips...$250 pr

Mike

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: DAY CLONA on May 05, 2013, 07:19:35 PM

I'd guess somebody still makes them?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got mine from Year One, IIRC they were Metro's Mouldings, came with all the clips...$250 pr

Mike

Yep.

That's it.

Metro!

I think I got them for a "show special"  of $200 at the time...