News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PICS from Chrysler's on the Murray...........

Started by Fred, March 17, 2013, 08:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Quote from: Fred on March 22, 2013, 03:48:07 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 22, 2013, 03:45:06 AM
Quote from: Bob T on March 22, 2013, 03:39:38 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 22, 2013, 03:34:23 AM
Quote from: Bob T on March 22, 2013, 03:27:39 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 21, 2013, 10:32:59 PM
Is there any advantages/ disadvantages to having the steering wheel on either side?

Yeah mate, it sucks going through the drive thru at Macca's in my Dodge  :lol:
Only if your by yourself.  Otherwise, the passenger gets the tab while the driver holds the food. :icon_smile_big:

Actually no, the passenger receives the food from the window operator and passes it across to the driver. Its a lefty in a right hand drive country  ;).

Also, when you give the old girl some gas on a roundabout the horizon rises as the the road camber declines to the drivers side and you lose sight of the other side of the road  :icon_smile_big:  Small price to pay though....
I get it.  I'm not flopping everything over yet in my mind.  I need to stand on my head, then I might get it.

Just come down under then you can absorb it all standing right way up.    :smilielol:   :smilielol:
Hope to, someday.  Whenever that is.

GL#10

Great Pics , had to work so missed it ,  saw a bunch of cars heading there on the friday and saturday , looks a good weekend .

Fred

Thanks mate   :2thumbs:
Got the American Motoring Show on at Flemmington, Show grounds April 7th. Plenty to see there, always a great day and much closer to home.
I'll be taking the Pontiac this year.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

fc7_plumcrazy

thanks for the pics. Was the 70 Coronet RT in FJ5 sublime a genuine car? Do you have a pic of the fender tag?

Carsten

Fred

Quote from: fc7_plumcrazy on March 30, 2013, 01:02:02 PM
thanks for the pics. Was the 70 Coronet RT in FJ5 sublime a genuine car? Do you have a pic of the fender tag?

Carsten

Sorry Carsten, the owner wasn't around so I didn't get a chance to talk to him.  No pic of the fender tag I'm affraid.

Laxy

Haha, this is my mate's car and that's me in the passenger seat on the 500km trip back to my mum's place in country Vic. 440/727 in a '69 Phoenix made for a thirsty trip!

Flew over East for the weekend and had a blinder with all my old school mates, was the first time I've been there without my own car and it was so good not worrying about breaking stuff.

I should upload my pics, got heaps of shots of the yank Chargers.

71 Valiant VH Hardtop 265 Hemi 4-speed, 71 VH Valiant Charger R/T Replica 360 4-speed, 68 Dodge Charger 440/727.

Fred

How funny is that?  :lol: Just happened to be sitting behind you when the mrs. took the pics.  If I'd known it was you, I'd have waved  as I was passing!
By the way..........left you for dead!  But then I had fuel to burn in my tank.  :smilielol:

Laxy

71 Valiant VH Hardtop 265 Hemi 4-speed, 71 VH Valiant Charger R/T Replica 360 4-speed, 68 Dodge Charger 440/727.

Fred

Laxy

Heaps of other awesome Mopars there, here's a few of the highlights:

This thing was MINT and sounded really sweet:

Weird '440 T/A Six Pack' clone thing:

Factory Max Wedge 4-speed 7,000 miles:

Twin turbo 440!!

Strange thing to import!

440 Six Pack and 4-speed:

This was cool and for sale - 440 4-speed:

This was droolworthy and drew a big crowd:

Laxy

605 cube Hemi!

Cool as!!!

Anyway, all the aussie Valiants/Chargers are in the album if anyone's interested in seeing those ones.

JB400

RIDELIKEHELL

Some very impressive Iron there  :2thumbs: Thx for posting!
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Highbanked Hauler

It looks like it is a huge PIA to change a car to right hand drive  ??   The steering box and the center link not to mention clutch linkage. :shruggy:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser