News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Door Glass

Started by mikeydf14, April 30, 2013, 05:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeydf14

Looks like I may have to replace my badly scratched driver side door glass.  I have an almost perfect glass from a parts car but there are a few items that are shot and need replacing.  There is a guide strip on the forward edge of the glass that runs in the vent window rail which is held in place with two "T" shaped plastic/metal arms that is in pieces. Also the guide rail that the regulator arm attaches too has a round plastic keeper which attaches the guide rail to the glass at the bottom center is brittle and broken.  That guide rail itself is somewhat rusted but I am going to see if I an salvage it.  I have been through several catalogs without finding these parts, especially the forward edge glass strip and the round plastic keeper, from one place.  Any one have a reliable and reasonable vendor that has these parts?

twodko

Cal Tom at RT Specialties. I think he's a one man band so let the phone ring, he will answer.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

ricksrt

front piece w pins part  number 2932290 @ roseville chry in michigan in stock.

mikeydf14

Cool beans!  Thanks.............