News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'd prefer just a sweater

Started by JB400, April 27, 2013, 05:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsskip68

I made it for you! Its a full body suit! Better than a straight jacket and more comfortable too!  :nana: Like it?  :D

JB400

You're such a dear, Lisa.  But, I think you're a little off schedule.  I really could have used this a couple months ago. I hope you've already started making a couple for our friends down under.  They'll need theirs sooner than I will.  

Did you enjoy the scarf I got you? :D :nana:

mrsskip68

Sure did! Only problem is i cant fit my petite shirts over them..........guess its time for a new wardrobe!  :2thumbs:

mrsskip68

Ok stroker no problem! Worked on a new outfit for you which will accomidate your physical attributes as well as your climate. Enjoy!  :D

JB400

Will do :cheers:  I'm glad you're looking out for me and taking my needs into consideration.  Lisa, you definitely are a princess    :nana:

mrsskip68

Im sending you a lil support too! Hope it helps!  :icon_smile_big:

Fred

That's got to itch like hell, I'm going to have to pass.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

mrsskip68

Ok Fred, I forgot about your eczema issues, so I made you a suit that will make your skin very "tender and juicy!!!" Enjoy!  :D

Fred

Geez, that's positively scary. If I stepped out in that.........I'd be afraid I'd get eaten alive!  I don't want to be the main course........or any course for that matter.
You'll have to come up with something better than that Lisa.

mrsskip68

Im sorry Fred, i forgot about the critters down under, yea they might of nibbled you! So, i made a healthy alternative suit for you! Not only is it high in fiber and vitamins but if I add some cucumbers, it will provide great hydration! Hope you like this one!!!  :icon_smile_big:

Fred

Hmmm! I'm thinking now I might get done in by a billy goat.
Couldn't you just lather me in soap instead?

JB400

Be patient Fred, Lisa definitely knows her stuff.   Look what she's done for me :2thumbs:

Granny still has it in her.  By the way, Happy Tuesday :cheers:

mrsskip68

Well Fred, after alot of trial and error I created a great suit for you! Its perfect for exercising as it breathes, it actually repels animals and bugs, is great for when your low on cash and rob a bank, and comes in an attractive shiny blue color! What do you think buddy?

JB400

Nice idea, but I don't think blue is Fred's color.  :popcrn:

Fred

I was just going to say I'll settle for that. As the saying goes..........3rd time lucky.

But now you've got me wondering..........what is my colour?

mrsskip68

Fred

I'm not looking to get tarred and feathered here so I'll except the blue suit. Thankyou ever so much.   :2thumbs:

mrsskip68

Good choice! Im working on spring outfits for you and stroker..........stay tuned!!!!  :D

Fred

Ok but I'm not wearing anything pink and I'm not wearing a tutu in any colour!

JB400

Shoot, I'd wear pink, purple, yellow, pea green, brown.  I don't think there's a color I won't wear.  As far as the tutu, don't be giving us Skip's clothes.  When both the bride and groom show up wearing wedding dresses, I don't need to know what's in his closet.  Oh wait, you two have the same one. :eek: ;)

mrsskip68

This is for both Fred and Stroker! I think they are perfect for you two!  :D

mrsskip68

I think this one is appropriate for Stroker when he goes hunting!!  :2thumbs:

Fred

With my great physique and six pack, I can definitely carry it off. How about you stroker?
Do you want the red or the blue?

JB400

I want to know what Lisa is doing in my closet.