News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona Values

Started by Coronet440, April 25, 2013, 05:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

held1823

my first thought was a 1...
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Beep Beep Dave

I will go $145k.

The best deals on Daytona's I have seen over the last little while was the R4 4-Speed from York Pa that went down under and the Y2 4-speed that WINGING IT bought.

I would have been happy with either, but didn't act fast enough. Looks like they both got good owners.

Maybe one day everything will align up for me.

Dave 
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

hemi68charger

Quote from: Beep Beep Dave on April 26, 2013, 11:32:07 AM
I will go $145k.

The best deals on Daytona's I have seen over the last little while was the R4 4-Speed from York Pa that went down under and the Y2 4-speed that WINGING IT bought.

I would have been happy with either, but didn't act fast enough. Looks like they both got good owners.

Maybe one day everything will align up for me.

Dave 

It will...... Have faith.....  :yesnod:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Beep Beep Dave

I am not too worried, I think a 4-speed Superbird may be a be more attainable..but there are others I like as well. My name is Dave and I am a Mopar-oh-olic...and I am not looking for a cure :D

I more causually keep an eye out just in case...

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

WINGIN IT

Quote from: Beep Beep Dave on April 26, 2013, 03:04:43 PM
... My name is Dave and I am a Mopar-oh-olic...

Dave

Hi Dave..  :wave:

;D

Any more members want to say hi before we start the MA meeting ( Mopar-holics Anonymous)  :icon_smile_big:

DPL

Hi Dave.

My name is Darren.  I too am a MA.

And WinginIT got the car that was right under my nose.  Seems a good guy though.  Can't wait to see the conclusion of the restoration of that car.

I'm betting $105k
1968 Charger RT
1969 Charger RT
1968 Super Bee
1970 Super Bee V Code

Mytur Binsdirti

WINGIN IT

Quote from: DPL on April 27, 2013, 02:45:22 PM
Hi Dave.

My name is Darren.  I too am a MA.

And WinginIT got the car that was right under my nose.  Seems a good guy though.  Can't wait to see the conclusion of the restoration of that car.

Hi Darren, and how long have you been a Moparaholic?  :pity:  ;)

I appreciate the kind words though, I consider my self a decent dude, despite my addiction  :yesnod: ;D

WINGIN IT

Speedfreak

Trying to guess what someone sold a car for is a waste of time.  His car is not your car, his buyer is not your buyer, whether the car sold for 50K or 150K, is immaterial, it is not YOUR car.  The only time I would be interested in what someone sold their car for is if I was getting a commision on the price, otherwise I don't care much.  Prices are all over the place, you can never determine what your car is worth until you put it up for sale.  It is worth what someone is willing to pay for it, that is the bottom line.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1970Moparmann

It was a standard R4 Daytona-nothing special.  The new owner said he got a good deal based on current prices. :D
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

WINGIN IT

WINGIN IT

Quote from: moparstuart on April 27, 2013, 10:51:57 PM
must be 155 k then

Why not $135K then?

Freak's got a point though, prices are all over the place and it's ultimately up to the car and the buyer.

ws23rt

Putting a value on something like these nitch cars will always be tough. The sellers bias puts it high and the buyer never wants to feel like they payed too much. (Is this why we seldom know what they are sold for

richRTSE

Quote from: moparstuart on April 27, 2013, 10:51:57 PM
must be 155 k then
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKK ??

That doesn't look like enough K's, but it is 155....

WINGIN IT

And BINGO was his NAME-O !   :lol:

Based on that , it tells me that private party sales for original, but restored, vehicles with good history are close to being in line with pubic sales. 
Makes sense due to the limited amount of vehicles available.

moparsr2fast

Hi, my name is Bob... and I also am an M A... non recovering ofcoarse...  I tell the wife that Mopars must reproduce because I NEVER have a clue how another shows up on occasion  :shruggy:
Bob

70 Charger 500
     2001 Ram 2500 Sport
        2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
  2006 Dodge Charger Daytona

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Mytur Binsdirti