News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Satellite/Road Runner Knowledgeable

Started by young99, April 23, 2013, 08:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

young99

I came across a 1970 Plymouth Satellite for possible sale. I know a little about them but not very much.  Is anyone on this forum very knowledgeable about these cars?  I had a few questions I wanted to ask.

Patronus

Best just to ask, Im sure you'll have more than a few answers. I look all the time for a '70 Satellite for a project. Oh, and dont forget pictures.
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

68X426

You've been looking to buy a Mopar for several years, right?. Well, a B-body is a B-body, so the general advice that's been posted over the years pretty much applies to any 60s and 70s B-body.

That means things like rust, parts, problems, performance and upgrades, restoration, are all very common and similar over about a nine year period of production. Specific items do change each year and each generation.

So what are the specifics that you want to know for '70?

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

High Impact

Ironic,  I just bought one a couple days ago.  Been sitting a few years but SUPER SOLID!!   No motor or trans right now.  Rebuilt suspension with all PST stuff and 489 case 3.91 posi. 

I need a some grill trim and one of the "C" pieces for the drivers side fender but everything else appear's to be there.

High Impact

Had this silly hood on it :nana:

High Impact

Hard to find a nice solid car in Northern Michigan.....I had to jump on it!

moparstuart

Quote from: High Impact on April 25, 2013, 06:49:24 PM
Had this silly hood on it :nana:
i got a couple of those funny looking hoods on my cars too
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE