News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Spring is gone and summer is HERE!

Started by b5blue, April 21, 2013, 12:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

Well it's 80 outside with 65% humidity heading for showers. I just broke a sweat standing in my trunk drilling and setting screws for my rear window trim clips! Dripping all over my epoxy primer... :lol:
  We missed spring down here by Tampa, 30's to 70-80's in a week! It's only getting worse very soon, I have high hopes of having the car ready to shoot in topcoat by next weekend. (I have this week off.) You guys up north sill have that cold white stuff laying around?  :scratchchin: (I could use a pic of it about now!)

Ram07

Well...here is today...right now!!! I'm way up north tho!   It's 1c...34f!   it's very mild out....no jackets...just a sweatshirt... :icon_smile_big:

Backyard!

Front

b5blue

Right about now I would jump in that pile of snow in just my shorts!  :lol: (I just went out and put Rust Encapsulator in the holes (With a Q Tip ) for the trim screws to seal them from rusting next week!  :eek2: ) Looks like storms coming so I'll work on some parts INSIDE my side room.   :scratchchin:

dyslexic teddybear

Friday.....in the 70s

Last evening.....spiting snow.

Think mother nature has PMS.....

JB400

I'm not gonna complain about temps.  I can walk outside in a t shirt and be barefoot.  Just have to watch the skies for tornadoes every now and then.  Other than that, life's good  :vert:

Fred

Quote from: Ram07 on April 21, 2013, 01:00:58 PM
Well...here is today...right now!!! I'm way up north tho!   It's 1c...34f!   it's very mild out....no jackets...just a sweatshirt... :icon_smile_big:

And it won't be long before the leaves start falling again.  :icon_smile_big: 

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

Quote from: dyslexic teddybear on April 21, 2013, 02:05:50 PM
Friday.....in the 70s

Last evening.....spiting snow.

Think mother nature has PMS.....

Either that or the old girl's gone senile!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

b5blue

Down here the Weather Witch has been a Bitch!  :lol: However for this week it's going to dry out, high 80's but dry so I can spend my vacation blocking the Charger for paint!  :cheers: