News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2013 Cherry Blossom Poker Run

Started by UH60L, April 21, 2013, 12:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UH60L

A couple pics from the Cherry Blossom Run in Salem Oregon today.  These 5 mopars all belong to members from the club I am in.

Unfortunately my charger still doesn't run, but there is a green '68 in the line-up.  The new challenger is mine.

Fred

What a nice lineup.  :2thumbs: And I see Spring has arrived.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

Looks like a good turnout.  At least there were a handful of Mopars :2thumbs:

UH60L

From what I could see, I would guess there were over a hundred cars participating.  There were a few other mopars not in our club, including a beautiful green 'cuda.

I love events like these where we all drive our cars instead if just sitting at a show.  Shows are fun but driving is more fun.

Spring and car show / cruising season have arrived, let the pedals hit the metal!

Fred

Quote from: UH60L on April 21, 2013, 09:54:36 AM

I love events like these where we all drive our cars instead if just sitting at a show.  Shows are fun but driving is more fun.

Spring and car show / cruising season have arrived, let the pedals hit the metal!

You sure got that right. I agree.  :2thumbs: 

charge69

Nice pics of a great lineup for a poker run! That is the kind of event I would definitely like!  I am wondering if it rained that day as the clouds look a little ominous in the background! With the dry cars and roads in the pictures, it, obviously, hasn't rained yet but ......

That (the threat of rain) probably would have kept my Charger home!

Fred

Quote from: charge69 on April 21, 2013, 07:53:45 PM
Nice pics of a great lineup for a poker run! That is the kind of event I would definitely like!  I am wondering if it rained that day as the clouds look a little ominous in the background! With the dry cars and roads in the pictures, it, obviously, hasn't rained yet but ......

That (the threat of rain) probably would have kept my Charger home!

Mine too.  :yesnod:

UH60L

It sprinkled just as we left our house around 8:45, and for about 5 minutes after we arrived at the start of the event.  After that, it got progressively nicer weather and warmer as the day went.

I think a few people did stay home due to the weather, but most said screw it and went anyway.   :2thumbs: