News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How to stand in queue

Started by Fred, March 28, 2013, 01:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Now, why have we not thought of doing this! ?...........

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

:lol: :lol: :lol:  That would be fine as long as two people don't have the same pair of sandals.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 28, 2013, 01:27:04 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:  That would be fine as long as two people don't have the same pair of sandals.

:smilielol:   :smilielol:  You could always attach a piece of string to yours.

JB400

Quote from: Fred on March 28, 2013, 01:28:41 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:  That would be fine as long as two people don't have the same pair of sandals.

:smilielol:   :smilielol:  You could always attach a piece of string to yours.
Not a good idea.  Someone new could trip over the string, then you'd lose your place in line :P

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 28, 2013, 01:30:59 AM
Quote from: Fred on March 28, 2013, 01:28:41 AM

:smilielol:   :smilielol:  You could always attach a piece of string to yours.
Not a good idea.  Someone new could trip over the string, then you'd lose your place in line :P

Well then maybe we just better stick with the numbers system.

Cooter

OF course, then you'd have the dreaded "Gym sock" smell to deal with too. No thanks.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

mysil bergsprekken

Hehe, pretty good!
At first I thought that this was a genius idea. But a second thought; After one person has been served and the next one in line finds his shoes and goes to the register/window, all the other shoe owners have to lift from their seat, move shoes one step forward and then return to seat.
Otherwise the shoes line will move further and further away from the register.....

69 charger RT