News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My First WIW - '69 Charger R/T-SE 440-4 Speed F6 Green

Started by bill440rt, April 20, 2013, 08:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill440rt

OK, so this all started a little while ago when Chris (Just6T9) asked me if I had any interest going in on a '69 Charger.  :scratchchin:  Who doesn't?  :yesnod:   :lol:

Here's what has landed. As far as '69 Chargers go, at one time this was one very special car. This car had to be drop dead gorgeous when it was new. '69 Charger R/T-SE, F6 green, white vinyl top, black leather interior, stripe delete with R/T emblems on the quarters. Originally powered by a 440 (now missing), it was a 4-speed (matching numbers trans is there), and a Dana rear (also there). The option list looks like it was outstanding. Options, that we can see, included power disc brakes (Bendix booster is there, brakes are missing), power steering, power windows, 3-speed wipers, tic-toc-tach (it's still there), woodgrain wheel (no cracks), pedal dress up, center console, 6-way seat, shoulder belts, rocker moldings, remote mirror, the light package, and tall bumper guards.   :drool5:
This is the ONLY '69 Charger R/T-SE F6 green 440 4-speed known to date in the registry.

The good part is a lot of those parts are still there. The grille is in fantastic shape, too.
Now the bad.  :icon_smile_dissapprove:  As mentioned the original engine is long gone. And so is the fender tag. The body is so badly rusted, it would take a giant leap of faith to restore it, if it even could be saved. Floors, crossmembers, frame rails, quarters, rockers, wheelhouses, etc are heavily rusted.
It was given a quickie black paint job at some point in the '70's. However, the amount of original F6 green is painfully obvious in all the hidden places, so is the original white top and black interior. Inspection sticker is from '88, and we were provided with some documentation of the car.

We pulled what was left of the broadcast sheet, and were able to verify it came with the heavy duty cooling package, full wheel covers, and a basic AM radio.

At this point we are deciding what to do with it. We have a pretty good idea of what the parts alone are worth. We understand you can't save them all but on the flip side would really hate to see a car like this wiped out. Neither one of us can tackle a project of this magnitude right now, but at least the car is no longer rotting away in a field somewhere. We may sell it as a whole (in hopes of it being saved), or end up deciding to part it out.

So, let's get this WIW started.  :cheers:   :popcrn:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bill440rt

Some more pics.
Chris also took a bunch, I'm sure he will chime in with either some more info I forgot and/or pictures.
We took a lot of pictures, and will probably post them either on Photobucket or something similar.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bill440rt

One more.
The VIN on the core support also matches the dash and on the trunk rail. Number on the 4-speed trans also matches.

charger_fan_4ever

I'll go first

No build sheet either i assume ?

As it sits if it had a tag $6-8k. No tag 4-6k.

cdr

THAT CAR IS really gone !!!! its worth the sum of parts ,dana that needs rebuild 1000.00----18 spline trans needs rebuilt 500.00,nice grill 1000.00 . seats 400.00,dash 600.00
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

69charger2002

super cool car originally. so sad to see it like that. i think it's worth $4-5k
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Indygenerallee on April 20, 2013, 08:57:52 PM
$2500 tops

to someone who knows the rarity and what not im sure alot more...i seen worse shape sell for more.

Back N Black

Tuff call, the car needs everything. BTW my was F6 green with white top (White Hat Special),sometimes i wish i went with the original color.

F8-4life

The cooler the car, the sadder it always is. I say 3k for low end and maybe on up to around 5-7k on ebay if you found somebody in love with it.
F6 and 4 speed sure help the rust look better...

Davtona

Ok the F6 paint is rare I agree and I like. But with the fender tag gone do you have the part of the build sheet left that spells the car out as F6 paint code. If you don't then what proves it to be an F6 car. I can see in the pictures and agree it was originally that color. But after restoration what would prove it to the next owner or buyer? If nothing does then it isn't the only one. There isn't any.  :shruggy:

Fred

On the plus side, that is one beautiful grill.
I hope someone will bring her back to life.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

Quote from: cdr on April 20, 2013, 08:54:07 PM
THAT CAR IS really gone !!!! its worth the sum of parts ,dana that needs rebuild 1000.00----18 spline trans needs rebuilt 500.00,nice grill 1000.00 . seats 400.00,dash 600.00
I'd have to agree.  I think the grill is worth more than the car.  But, it sure would be nice to see this one returned to its former glory.  But, I think if you sold it, it would be parted out and scrapped.  If you do sell it, make sure it's to someone that will restore it.

surmanajaja

its probably not worth more than 3k. but I wouldnt part it out. sell it complete without the grille (thats the only thing in it that really worth money). I would make that a custom job, like the guy in Florida does, put a awd late model charger floors and running gear in it, but keep the 69 dash and exterior. of course it needs a lot of time and metal and definitely is not worth it if you wouldnt do it for yourself.

Just 6T9 CHGR

This car definitely brought a tear to our eyes when we saw it.  Such a shame :rotz:  Sat under a tarp in northern NY for 25+ years.  Still has the keys in the ignition & the keys work for the glove box lock also!

The car would need a restoration of biblical proportions....but it can be done today thanks to AMD and their extensive part catalog.

Attached is a pic of what was left of the BS...basically the bottom half as well as some of the top left corner.....shows the Sequence number as well as the SPD (604)...grease pencil marking of "RX"....missing the "C" or CRX for black leather seats

I have 4 F6 RT/SE auto cars in the Registry (one being a sunroof)....This is the ONLY 4-speed RT/SE I have in F6....would really love to see this one restored back to its former glory
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BrianShaughnessy

It's a long term project...    I mean I could use some of the parts myself but I'm hoping you guys decide to step up.    Once they get to a certain level of floorboard rot they're all the same.     But just like Sinnamon the front part looks pretty good shape.   What's the roof like under the vinyl?

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

68RT440

I'd try and restore it...I mean, heck, if LEE1 could be brought back, so could this!  :D
1968 Charger R/T, matching numbers 440/727, black with green top and interior, currently getting restored by me

DixieRestoParts

For my  :Twocents:, R/T SE 4-spd cars are about as good as it gets in'69 for a Charger, short of a Hemi. You just don't come across many of them. The color combo adds even more value to it. But, as posted above, ya gotta be able to prove it on the back end to bring the money if you ever decided to sell. Also, there is another board member here with the sister car to that. I believe it's undergoing resto now, but I'll let him chime in if he wants to. I'm sure he'll see this post.

The pricing for WIW, is probably right at the sum of it's parts, maybe a little more depending on how bad you want that particular car. What would it be worth restored? Well, that again depends on documentation. It will be a NOM resto will mostly repro sheetmetal (unless you find a donor car, good luck with that !)  So, look at what R/T SE auto cars bring in similar shape and add the premium for 4-spd and paint and you'll be in the ball park.

Personally, I see it as an excellent candidate for a day "two" restoration, where you don't go OE crazy, but rather build it to drive as you would have in '69.
Dixie Restoration Parts
Ball Ground, Georgia
Phone: (770) 975-9898
Phone Hours: M-F 10am-6pm EST
mail@dixierestorationparts.com
Veteran owned small business

The Best Parts at a Fair Price

resq302

I know that price guides have a premium % for 4 spd cars but how would one put a premium on the rarity of a color?  Especially since there is no solid proof from Chrysler with exactly how many of each color car was produced?  This is absolutely cool though that this is the FIRST one that Chris has come across.  Certainly rare for sure, but how much more money does rare bring? :shruggy:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

F8-4life

I agree the car doesnt need a 70k restoration, but at the same time it certainly shouldnt be parted out. Then it will be wiped off the map.
And it is just way too rare/cool in this day and age.
Even in its current rusted NY condition it still exissts and that is enough. Putting it back under the tarp would be a better option then parting it.
You will always have a line of guys saying its a rotbox gonner etc... but all you need to find is that one guy who understands what this car is and they will know its special.

Curious as to what $$ you got it for. Would be helpful for us charger geeks that fallow prices.

tan top

wow  , rare tri color combo   , must of been an awesome car when it was new  :drool5: :drool5:  
got to be saved ,  :Twocents:  & now with all the AMD repop sheet metal & stuff seems crazy not to , & easier than going to wrecking yards & cutting off large chunks of charger & spending all weekend drilling / unpicking all the spot welds of the dona charger metal  :icon_smile_blackeye: :yesnod:  , would deffo restore this car  if i was 20 years younger  , although having to only pay for parts is an advantage for me &  only my time ,  paying a body shop to do it , wont be cheap   :faint: :yesnod:

got loads good stuff & rebuildable cores , if you were to part it out  ,  IMO would be crazy to though , not as if its a 318 XP charger  ,   no offence meant  XP charger guys  :cheers: :cheers: :coolgleamA:
these cars as we all know dont grow on trees ,  15 years from now think guys will be kicking them selves parting out cars like this  ,  just like they do parting them in  the late 70 early 80s ,  prolly more so , as in 70s & 80s there were still around   , i know what i'm trying to say but not sounding right typing it out  :slap:
got to be saved  :yesnod:

good luck what ever you decide  :cheers: :coolgleamA: :2thumbs:

looking forward to seeing more pictures  :popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Beep Beep Dave

What a sad sight. Totally cool when it was new. I am sure someone with deep pockets and some talent could keep it alive.
As others have said it has to be worth the sum of its parts, anyone attempting a resto....well I don't think it would matter cause they would be way upside down when they are done.

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

ws23rt

Wow what a tough call. To put it back under the tarp would be like keeping a young brain dead person on life support and letting useful organs die of old age. Having that vin tag left on the dash and building a car around it seems like a heroic attempt. I wonder about what most people would think is over the top. Say the radiator support and trunk drip rail were all that is left. Is that enough? I have heard of dash tags being reproduced based on fender tag info along with body vins to back it up which feels ok to me. Back to a tough call. Looks like time to pull the life support and fix another car with handy caps.

If it was a hemi car with vin on original block that would make it a keeper to me.

RJS

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bill440rt

Lots of good responses here.  :cheers:
We can definitely relate to the "how do you prove the color?" dilemma. About the only way around this here is evidence on the mangled rad support upper tie bar with the VIN and obvious original F6 green paint surrounding it. The entire rad support needs replacing anyway, so holding on to that part would seal it's fate.
Like Chris said, restoring the body of this car would indeed be a task of biblical proportions. Neither of us are in a position right now to tackle on such a project. Then again, neither of us would like to see this car fade away to oblivion. Posts such as this are at least a first step in deciding what we're going to do with it.  :scratchchin:

At this point we are definitely open to offers. Some of the numbers thrown around here are a little at the low end, others are right on target. Based on just the value of the parts alone, we had thought more than $4K but under $6K. Tack on the VIN numbers, remains of the broadcast sheet, and numbers matching trans as just bonus items in case that brave soul out there steps up with a desire to take on this huge feat. If not they are still left with a good amount of rare parts.  :yesnod:
We'd like to see it go to live on, maybe someone is interested in it on the forums. If not maybe we'll throw it up on eBay.  :shruggy:

ws23rt

Just have to revisit this. I am on the west coast and have been most of my life. Recalling from the early eightys I remember folks from the east were coming here to get car frames and bodys to fix the salt ravaged cars they needed to preserve. I was in awe at what they thought was fixable. (And still am). Back then cars that would have gone to scrap out here with luck were found just in time and went east. We still have barn finds but they are looking more like this charger. I recall visiting a guy that had thirteen hemi cars stored in an open shed near the west coast of Washington. They were rusting away unprotected at that time. Wonder what became of them?

Homerr

It'd be a big shame to see this car parted, imho.  If you can afford to hold on to it for a while I'd ask you guys to hold out for a person that will take on the restoration (see SGTPaul and hunt2elk over at fbbo.com as the type).  Only so many VIN's out there and for someone out there this is a labor of love to bring back.

bill440rt

We would like nothing more than to see this car saved & live on. But you're right, it would have to go to the right person.

I had a low-ball tire kicker just at my house today, looking at a Charger door for his project (not a door from this particular car BTW). He was with his father, and both spoke a foreign language. But, I could tell just by their words & mannerisms they were discussing to strip it for parts, cut & keep the VIN's, and re-body the car. No deal was made, but it is bringing some attention. 

ws23rt

Quote from: bill440rt on April 21, 2013, 07:57:36 PM
We would like nothing more than to see this car saved & live on. But you're right, it would have to go to the right person.

I had a low-ball tire kicker just at my house today, looking at a Charger door for his project (not a door from this particular car BTW). He was with his father, and both spoke a foreign language. But, I could tell just by their words & mannerisms they were discussing to strip it for parts, cut & keep the VIN's, and re-body the car. No deal was made, but it is bringing some attention. 

I am reminded by this. I sold a hemi road runner many years ago. The buyer was working for someone else. He asked me after the deal to quote a higher selling price if I was asked by anyone that may call. I did get a call from a very foreign sounding voice. After chit chat came the question. I re payed the buyers request and quoted a higher selling price. That ended the phone call with thank you very much by.
To me this says the long term value of these cars world wide is viewed as an investiment. This was the case in the eightys that moved the prices out of our reach. Good news if true for us but only if we are selling and the value is up.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bill440rt

I just added some pics I took as well. About 50+ more.
Chris & I spoke a bit, we are probably going to place the vehicle for sale here & on other forums. If anyone here is interested, please pm either one of us. We can only hope there is a good future in store for this car. On the opposite side, the new owner is going to have a bunch of great parts!  :yesnod:

http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/6t9chgr/library/69%20Charger%20RTSE%204-speed?sort=3&page=3

DixieRestoParts

Quote from: resq302 on April 21, 2013, 11:36:29 AM
Certainly rare for sure, but how much more money does rare bring? :shruggy:

In many cases nothing. However, in this case, if you can prove what the car was/is as far as everything but the color, it adds a good premium over a standard auto R/T car. Color is very much a personal choice, but many people like F6 and would pay a premium for it. How much? That is definitely hard to tell. You kinda have to SWAG that one when selling and see what sticks.

Dixie Restoration Parts
Ball Ground, Georgia
Phone: (770) 975-9898
Phone Hours: M-F 10am-6pm EST
mail@dixierestorationparts.com
Veteran owned small business

The Best Parts at a Fair Price

duanesterrr

I would pay 3k for it.  Once it arrives at my house it will go under the tarp for 5 years.  I just don't have the funds for that type of undertaking at the moment.  I do posess the crazy enough mind set to take it on and don't fit in the "flip" or "part it out" crowd.

What are we talking about at a respectable body shop for costs?  30K to buy all the metal and install?  Then I have to rebuild the driveline.  Since I don't have to original motor will it be frowned upon if I drop a hemi in it? haha... one can dream right?  :shruggy:

Best of luck with the sale hopefully it finds a good home.

charger_fan_4ever

Quote from: duanesterrr on April 22, 2013, 10:48:40 AM
What are we talking about at a respectable body shop for costs?  30K to buy all the metal and install? 

30k would probably buy the parts and have the metal work done. Rails and all probably 10k in metal alone. Then finishing and the undercarriage ontop of that.

XS29LA47V21

It is a 69 RT/SE, It is priceless, clearly.   :popcrn: :2thumbs:

The no fender tag and limited build sheet hurt it.  The over the top rust hurts it.  The colors and great outstanding options put it in the holly grail category from someone (me included).  I would guess in gold, other greens or bronzes it would likely not be saved.  Maybe a guy that can do that scale of sheet metal can save it, alternatively someone who is deeply in love with it will then be really deep in it, if a restoration shop completes it.  I guess it depends on who gets a hold of it.  I bet many would like to save it.  Maybe that is a good car for the corner of the shop if you have space....

It seems relevant for this thread IMO.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,80144.75.html

bill440rt

This car is now officially for sale.
Here is a link to the post here on DC.com:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,100841.0.html

It is basically priced by the sum of it's parts. We can only hope it has a promising future.  :yesnod:  :cheers:

skip68

I'd say somewhere around the $5k to $5,500k price range.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Surf Charger

I've run into the same problem with my '69 RT S/E. Was wrecked in 1977 and sat ever since. No fender tag. No build sheet. But has numbers matching on dash, rad support, trunk lip, engine, tranny. Some rare options were the orange color w/ white vinyl top, luggage rack, rear defrost, A/C, etc. Too bad it sat uncovered since 1984. Previous owner bought it for parts in the early 80's to restore a Hemi Charger.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: skip68 on April 23, 2013, 09:06:28 AM
I'd say somewhere around the $5k to $5,500k price range.   
:iagree: if not sell it, restore it!
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Just 6T9 CHGR

Heres a pretty cool late '70s pic of the car when it was painted black....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on April 23, 2013, 06:51:02 PM

Jesus, hard to believe its the same car  :rotz:

bill440rt

We were shocked, too.  :o
Good thing about that pic is it shows the car with the rocker moldings, R/T emblem on the quarters (stripe delete car), and the wheel covers on the front that is also coded for on the build sheet.  :yesnod:

fy469rtse

Quote from: XS29LA47V21 on April 22, 2013, 02:13:11 PM

The no fender tag and limited build sheet hurt it.  The over the top rust hurts it.  The colors and great outstanding options put it in the holly grail category from someone (me included).  I would guess in gold, other greens or bronzes it would likely not be saved.  Maybe a guy that can do that scale of sheet metal can save it, alternatively someone who is deeply in love with it will then be really deep in it, if a restoration shop completes it.  I guess it depends on who gets a hold of it.  I bet many would like to save it.  Maybe that is a good car for the corner of the shop if you have space....hang on guys, why not get a reproduction fender tag made with the involvement of someone's opinion from charger registry to confirm in person options that are on car and would have been on the fender tag, much bigger job than I like but if Mitch on this site can do a car like this condition, I am almost finished my rt se, but in the wrong part of the world, would prefer to see photos of the steel that you can't buy, most of it is reproduced, so what would make it impossible to fix without a donor shell, sad that numbers matching engine missing, I wish I was close to hitch up a trailer and come over and get her, what state is car located in , still thinking about it

bill440rt

Quote from: fy469rtse on April 24, 2013, 05:07:03 AM
Quote from: XS29LA47V21 on April 22, 2013, 02:13:11 PM

The no fender tag and limited build sheet hurt it.  The over the top rust hurts it.  The colors and great outstanding options put it in the holly grail category from someone (me included).  I would guess in gold, other greens or bronzes it would likely not be saved.  Maybe a guy that can do that scale of sheet metal can save it, alternatively someone who is deeply in love with it will then be really deep in it, if a restoration shop completes it.  I guess it depends on who gets a hold of it.  I bet many would like to save it.  Maybe that is a good car for the corner of the shop if you have space....hang on guys, why not get a reproduction fender tag made with the involvement of someone's opinion from charger registry to confirm in person options that are on car and would have been on the fender tag, much bigger job than I like but if Mitch on this site can do a car like this condition, I am almost finished my rt se, but in the wrong part of the world, would prefer to see photos of the steel that you can't buy, most of it is reproduced, so what would make it impossible to fix without a donor shell, sad that numbers matching engine missing, I wish I was close to hitch up a trailer and come over and get her, what state is car located in , still thinking about it

The car is in Central NJ, easy to get to from the surrounding states if you are in the Northeast US.
PM either one of us for more info.

bill440rt

Just an update...
Currently there is a sale pending on the Charger. A deposit has been received. The prospective buyer is not a member here, but does lurk quite a bit so I was told. Good news is according to him he has plans to save/restore it, which is what Chris & I hoped for. The amount of emails & phone calls we received was surprising, to say the least.
So, hopefully this one will have a new lease on life someday.  :cheers:

Mopar Nut

Get him to join here and post his progress/pictures. Glad to see another one saved.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

resq302

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Nwcharger

If I had the cash I would have bought it when I first seen it for sale. F6 rtse 4spd would be super cool. Doesn't look to bad. At least compaired to my crushed Daytona that I plan on bringing back someday.  :2thumbs:
1969 coronet wagon

tan top

Quote from: bill440rt on April 24, 2013, 10:06:30 PM
Just an update...
Currently there is a sale pending on the Charger. A deposit has been received. The prospective buyer is not a member here, but does lurk quite a bit so I was told. Good news is according to him he has plans to save/restore it, which is what Chris & I hoped for. The amount of emails & phone calls we received was surprising, to say the least.
So, hopefully this one will have a new lease on life someday.  :cheers:

thats good to hear  , fingers crossed  , hope the onwer joins up here  :yesnod:

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on April 23, 2013, 06:51:02 PM
good picture :yesnod: :drool5:  i spy turn down tips  :popcrn:  :scratchchin:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Ilovemycharger