News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gas peddle manual vs auto

Started by 1974dodgecharger, April 19, 2013, 09:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1974dodgecharger

Are they the same? I read somewhere they are different between the autos and manual tranny gas peddle....

Btw it's a 68

maxwellwedge

Not sure on a 74 but before that they were all the same. Brake pedals are definitely different between a stick or auto trans.

Tilar

Quote from: maxwellwedge on April 19, 2013, 09:44:05 AM
Not sure on a 74 but before that they were all the same. Brake pedals are definitely different between a stick or auto trans.

For some reason I thought the difference between brake pedals were determined if they were power or manual brakes.  :shruggy:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

maxwellwedge

When there is a clutch pedal in the mix the brake pedal becomes the size of the clutch pedal.

ralley72

The gas pedal between the 73 and 74 are different. The 74 being smaller. If you need I can post some pictures of the differences. I also have clutch pedal assemble from a 73 with power brakes and a auto setup  with power brakes already pulled from the cars if you need pictures. What I understand is that the brake pedals are different between manual brakes and power brakes. Call Passion and ask them.

Mike

Didn't see the 68 part
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: maxwellwedge on April 19, 2013, 10:02:16 AM
When there is a clutch pedal in the mix the brake pedal becomes the size of the clutch pedal.

That's how mine r they are both little.....clutch and brake.  I found a gas peddle but guy said its for an auto and he has never drove a manual charger before let alone a 68 kinda odd he said that

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.