News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

P'titRaisin's '69 Charger

Started by PtitRaisin, April 16, 2013, 03:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PtitRaisin

Anyone would have some pics of their own black interior and dukes tan interior ?
I think it will help me to make my choice.
Thks
Quentin

Baldwinvette77

Dino

Quentin it seems to me you have already made up your mind in that you want a Charger done your way.  If you want to make it a General then by all means do so, but I doubt that's what you really want at this point.

I don't have pictures on my work computer but go look on this site for pictures of interiors.  I think you're going to find a ton of them.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

kokxville

Quote from: PtitRaisin on April 28, 2013, 05:12:12 PM
Yeah I have three times these moldings. But i don't want to mount it on my car.

Wanna sell 1 set to me? :cheers:
Thanks.

Please pm.
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Cooter

I can tell you this, IF you paint it orange, without ANY graphics thinking the public will just understand it is simply a 'Hemi orange' Charger.

Think again. If your gonna get nothing but 'Hey, when you gonna put the "01" and flag on it?' ANYWAY, you might as well go for it.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: Cooter on May 24, 2013, 06:43:49 AM
I can tell you this, IF you paint it orange, without ANY graphics thinking the public will just understand it is simply a 'Hemi orange' Charger.

Think again. If your gonna get nothing but 'Hey, when you gonna put the "01" and flag on it?' ANYWAY, you might as well go for it.

This is france we're talking about, i have a feeling alot of people would question, "Whats with the 01 and flag on it".. well. maybe not...  :scratchchin:

Dino

Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on May 24, 2013, 11:30:09 AM
Quote from: Cooter on May 24, 2013, 06:43:49 AM

This is france we're talking about, i have a feeling alot of people would question, "Whats with the 01 and flag on it".. well. maybe not...  :scratchchin:

The doh has aired in France many times, the public is well aware.   :yesnod:

Homerr

But isn't it much closer to the red car body in the background than the orange spoiler?

Dino

Quote from: Homerr on May 24, 2013, 11:59:36 AM
But isn't it much closer to the red car body in the background than the orange spoiler?

Why yes it is.

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: Homerr on May 24, 2013, 11:59:36 AM

Yes, but it still looks orange  :hah:

PtitRaisin

Quote from: kokxville on May 24, 2013, 06:32:56 AM

Thanks.

Please pm.

I think it will cost more in shipping than in the part.
Quentin

PtitRaisin

I think that in a first time I will completly paint it in orange and drive it a little to begin.
Quentin

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: PtitRaisin on May 27, 2013, 05:00:57 PM

Thanks.

Please pm.

Maybe but the netherlands is much closer to france than the u.s.  :shruggy:

PtitRaisin

Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on May 27, 2013, 07:31:51 PM
Quote from: PtitRaisin on May 27, 2013, 05:00:57 PM

Thanks.

Please pm.

Maybe but the netherlands is much closer to france than the u.s.  :shruggy:

Aaaah ! I didn't saw that !
Quentin

PtitRaisin

I can assure that DoH are well known here!  :icon_smile_big:

---> Oh look at the Dukes' Mustang !  :brickwall:
Quentin

PtitRaisin

Hello Chargeroholics,

Just to say that I'm not dead, but I didn't work on my car since the last time I posted.
I'm buying a house in the same time, so things are going a little fast for me these times.

I promise I'll tell you when I'll start to rebuilt!

Have a nice evening,

Quentin.
Quentin

Baldwinvette77

six-tee-nine

Over here (Belgium) nobody knows what your talking about when you say Dodge Charger. If you say Dukes of Hazzard to them the get it.
The younger guys i mostly say you know like the black one Vin Diesel drove in F&F, then they mostly start spilling several OMG's.
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Dino

Quote from: six-tee-nine on June 27, 2013, 06:12:00 AM
Over here (Belgium) nobody knows what your talking about when you say Dodge Charger. If you say Dukes of Hazzard to them the get it.
The younger guys i mostly say you know like the black one Vin Diesel drove in F&F, then they mostly start spilling several OMG's.

Not that much better over here.  My car has been called everything from Camaro to Challenger to GTO but only once or twice did someone knew it was a Charger and yes I do have all 4 'Charger' emblems on the car.   :icon_smile_big:

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: Dino on June 27, 2013, 06:41:07 AM
Quote from: six-tee-nine on June 27, 2013, 06:12:00 AM

Not that much better over here.  My car has been called everything from Camaro to Challenger to GTO but only once or twice did someone knew it was a Charger and yes I do have all 4 'Charger' emblems on the car.   :icon_smile_big:

My charger was called a 69 amc javelin, and a nova of unknown model year  :shruggy:

PtitRaisin

Hello,

Between the work on my house and some music festival (I saw ZZ Top last week)
Today was my first time with my sweet car. Yeah, first coming out of the garage during this sunny day.

The bottom of the doors were a bit rusty when she arrived at home. So I decided to put some primer on it to stop the rust.

(I didn't take photos of the sanding with 400 paper)

It is not the final state, but it will protect in waiting of the bodywork.

Quentin

Mopar Nut

Thanks for the pictures, I need to get started on mine too.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Baldwinvette77

XS29L9B2

dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona

spiderjason

Congrats!!!  Good luck on the build!!