News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

P'titRaisin's '69 Charger

Started by PtitRaisin, April 16, 2013, 03:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PtitRaisin

By the way, do you guys know a good bodywork shop (classic cars, not just insurance jobs) around Ft Lauderdale / Miami ?
Quentin

polywideblock

Quote from: PtitRaisin on March 01, 2016, 10:58:43 PM
Hello all,

My Charger arrived in Jacksonville beginning of February but I could pick it up only last Thursday.

My baby girl has been damaged, I don't know how... Paint, exhaust bent, water pump broken, rim damaged, tire replaced, disc protection torn and so on...

Pictures to come.

welcome to the club    :cheers:

its called "container rash" and only seems to infect "done beautiful cars  " 

a POS will ship perfectly but your pride and joy will arrive looking like they shipped monkeys in it, guaranteed     :flame:

the shipping company's must employ "unsupervised handicapped help " is all I can put it down to   :scratchchin:

have tried three different companies to send my cars and they all arrived in various states when they get  here    :brickwall:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

PtitRaisin

Quote from: polywideblock on March 04, 2016, 05:03:25 PM
Quote from: PtitRaisin on March 01, 2016, 10:58:43 PM
Hello all,

My Charger arrived in Jacksonville beginning of February but I could pick it up only last Thursday.

My baby girl has been damaged, I don't know how... Paint, exhaust bent, water pump broken, rim damaged, tire replaced, disc protection torn and so on...

Pictures to come.

welcome to the club    :cheers:

its called "container rash" and only seems to infect "done beautiful cars  " 

a POS will ship perfectly but your pride and joy will arrive looking like they shipped monkeys in it, guaranteed     :flame:

the shipping company's must employ "unsupervised handicapped help " is all I can put it down to   :scratchchin:

have tried three different companies to send my cars and they all arrived in various states when they get  here    :brickwall:

Haha, you're right !
Quentin

PtitRaisin

I'll begin a new chapter in my post soon : 2nd restoration.

As soon as I've got some time, I'll put the pictures took at different steps.

For now the rear axle and exhaust are down, I just began to overhaul the differential.
Quentin

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

PtitRaisin

At least one picture, to make you wait.  :icon_smile_big:

Quentin

Baldwinvette77

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

XS29L9B2

dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona