News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NHCharger, how come it says "Supreme Commander" for your rank????

Started by skip68, April 16, 2013, 12:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Just something I've wondered about for awhile.  Did you help with building this site with Troy?   I did a thread long ago about global moderators and now I remember it was supposed to be your supreme commander rank.   That's what had me puzzled.   No big deal, just curious.    :cheers:       

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on April 16, 2013, 12:20:54 PM
Just something I've wondered about for awhile.  Did you help with building this site with Troy?   I did a thread long ago about global moderators and now I remember it was supposed to be your supreme commander rank.   That's what had me puzzled.   No big deal, just curious.    :cheers:       

because he ranks and you don't so be quiet   :rofl:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

Hey Stuart, remember that time your wife gave me a ride back to my hotel and it took her an hour to get home?   Remember?    I've always been curious just what she told you happened.    :popcrn: :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on April 16, 2013, 01:21:44 PM
Hey Stuart, remember that time your wife gave me a ride back to my hotel and it took her an hour to get home?   Remember?    I've always been curious just what she told you happened.    :popcrn: :nana:
you wish    :rofl:

NHCharger

Quote from: 68X426 on April 16, 2013, 01:31:08 PM
I just assumed NHCharger is a Klingon and moved on.

:2thumbs:

Bingo.

Actually, the first year Troy had the DC.com tent Carlisle had lost the car count or something and Troy had to pay for the cost of the tent. I offered to pay for half, figured it was the least I could do considering Troy pays for everything. Troy thanked me for the offer but declined. On the old site you could donate money to the site, you would then have "contributor" under your name. Unfortunately some of the contributors started demanding favors, Troy didn't want to deal with crap like that. I told Troy no problem but the title Supreme Commander sure would have looked good next to my name. The next day when I logged on I was the supreme commander  :rofl: :rofl: So it's nothing more than a joke between me and Troy.

Skippy- In honor of your birthday I think the members here should come up with a clever title for you, God knows you deserve one  :cheers: :cheers:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

moparstuart

Quote from: NHCharger on April 17, 2013, 11:48:44 AM

Bingo.

Actually, the first year Troy had the DC.com tent Carlisle had lost the car count or something and Troy had to pay for the cost of the tent. I offered to pay for half, figured it was the least I could do considering Troy pays for everything. Troy thanked me for the offer but declined. On the old site you could donate money to the site, you would then have "contributor" under your name. Unfortunately some of the contributors started demanding favors, Troy didn't want to deal with crap like that. I told Troy no problem but the title Supreme Commander sure would have looked good next to my name. The next day when I logged on I was the supreme commander  :rofl: :rofl: So it's nothing more than a joke between me and Troy.

Skippy- In honor of your birthday I think the members here should come up with a clever title for you, God knows you deserve one  :cheers: :cheers:
Yup     "  Pain in the ASS  "  the title should do just fine .

mrsskip68

Should be a new thread would be interesting to see the nick-names!

Steve P.

Didn't we go through this during the MATS a few years ago??  lol....

Still can't get those coconuts out of my head!!!!  :rofl:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

hawkeye

mauve66

we've had SEVERAL names for Skip in the past but this IS a family site....................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Mytur Binsdirti

Klingons are commonly found on Uranus, not in New Hampshire. 

bill440rt

Oh, I'm sure we could find some Uranuses in New Hampshire. They are everywhere!  :lol:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

dyslexic teddybear

skip68

OK, now I get it.    :cheers:   It's funny but I've always thought you were the top moderator.     :2thumbs:   

71ChallengeHer

I agree with Pain In The Ass. First thing that popped into my head before I even read Stuart's post.   :nana:       :hah:   

NHCharger

Quote from: skip68 on April 19, 2013, 09:27:58 AM
OK, now I get it.    :cheers:   It's funny but I've always thought you were the top moderator.     :2thumbs:   

I'm actually Troy's enforcer. Anyone gets outta line, I cap em. :slap: :slap:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

bakerhillpins

Quote from: skip68 on April 16, 2013, 12:20:54 PM

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=100671.0;attach=195757

I think it's funny he took a pic of the screen and posted the pic.   :shortbus:  :smilielol: :slap:

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

mauve66

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 19, 2013, 03:56:15 PM
I agree with Pain In The Ass. First thing that popped into my head before I even read Stuart's post.   :nana:       :hah:   

just call him PITA for short :icon_smile_big:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak