News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looks pretty darn good I say...

Started by 1974dodgecharger, April 13, 2013, 09:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indygenerallee

$45,000 train wreck!! I will pass..... :lol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

charge69

Indygenerallee

It could always have a nickname.... "When one wing wasn't enough"  :lol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

AKcharger

ROFL...I can imagine the car getting finished and two guys in a garage each holding a beer saying "Hmmm this thing looks hidious...maybe if we add just one more stripe, spoiler or scoop it will better"   :shruggy:

Ya' know, I'm tempted to contact owner and see if he'll trade for this thing, looks like the tastes are the same

Fred

I'll say one thing for it............it's orange!     :icon_smile_big:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

A383Wing

All it needs is a flag on the roof and numbers on the side

or not

73rallye440magnum

Ouch. A little too busy. If you could take one defining part from every mopar and slap it on one car... that is exactly what it would look like.
WTB- 68 or 69 project

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8, XH29G0

JB400

Who would like to try doing 100 mph in it?  I think it'd flip over :lol:  Seriously though, I'd loose the nose, wing, and the Coronet scoops on the quarters, and it wouldn't be all that bad.  Not worth the 45k asking price though.  But, it will definitely turn some heads.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on April 13, 2013, 11:26:13 PM
Who would like to try doing 100 mph in it?  I think it'd flip over :lol:  Seriously though, I'd loose the nose, wing, and the Coronet scoops on the quarters, and it wouldn't be all that bad.  Not worth the 45k asking price though.  But, it will definitely turn some heads.

And the orange..........then all you'll have left are the wheels.   :smilielol:

A383Wing

JB400

Quote from: Fred on April 13, 2013, 11:31:42 PM

Nothing wrong with orange.  It's the color of your juice in the morning isn't it?

Daytona R/T SE

It's a '74... :scratchchin:

It was doomed before this guy ever touched it. :eek2:

:smilielol:

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on April 13, 2013, 11:34:27 PM
Quote from: Fred on April 13, 2013, 11:31:42 PM

Nothing wrong with orange.  It's the color of your juice in the morning isn't it?

Love it!     :-\

dyslexic teddybear

We must always look for something good to say, right?

So.......I suppose it would be easy to find in a large parking lot.......

Daytona Guy

Fred

Quote from: dyslexic teddybear on April 14, 2013, 12:00:57 AM
We must always look for something good to say, right?

So.......I suppose it would be easy to find in a large parking lot.......

And that's worth a lot!  ;D

AKcharger

1974dodgecharger

Baldwinvette77

odcics2

Just another tribute car....   or clone...    :brickwall:   

Best thing I like are the door scallops!    :2thumbs:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Back N Black

I guess this is the reaction back in 69 when they put the big old wing and nose cone on a 69 Charger. :scratchchin:

NHCharger

Get rid of the go wing and put some racing buckets in it, I'd drive it, not for 45k thou
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Baldwinvette77

i think they may have put the nose on upside down  :lol:

CornDogsCharger

"Less than 20 miles on engine rebuild".... I'm surprised he made it that far before before he realized this wasn't a good thing. 

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

ottawamerc

It would be a much better car if it was only 5 years older say a 69 or 70 :shruggy:
This hobby is more than just our cars, it's the people you get to meet along the way!!!

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

A383Wing

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: A383Wing on April 14, 2013, 01:23:25 PM
Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on April 14, 2013, 06:22:17 AM
could make for a cool movie car  :popcrn:

Wonder if Vin Diesel would drive it?

paint it red, gut the interior, and slap 22's on it, and i sure he'd feel right at home  :lol:

dyslexic teddybear

67tbird

All it lacks are opera windows and vinyl top to make it truly classy!!!

hatersaurusrex

That thing is hideous.   However, had Mopar actually built it, all the haters on this thread would be talking about how it's awesome and worth 100K and arguing over the correct placement of the stripes.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

JPL

One more spoiler would have been too much.

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on April 18, 2013, 02:10:53 AM
That thing is hideous.   However, had Mopar actually built it, all the haters on this thread would be talking about how it's awesome and worth 100K and arguing over the correct placement of the stripes.

We always follow the smell of money....I.e. daytona=superbird>2nd gen>3rd gen>1st gen

Old Tired Rebel

The Nose is all wrong... He should have done this.

A383Wing

I agree.....that one I like a lot better.

Where's it from?

Bryan

Old Tired Rebel

Dayclona.  This guy and his wife seen plans and pictures of a 71 wing car from Chrysler. His wife holds records at Bonneville with 2 of their wing cars.

http://www.71wingcars.com/categories.aspx?id=4