News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My First Charger

Started by Chris 69, February 20, 2006, 01:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rare69

welcome to the he man charger lovers club! you will be very enlightened on the do,s and dont,s of charger restoring if you hang out long enough.

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Chris 69

Here's an interior picture.

Quote from: ChargerST on February 20, 2006, 06:02:14 PM
The charger fits really tight on the trailer.did you have any troubles getting on the trailer?

I was thinking about the U-Haul trailer I rented. They would not let me tow the Charger with my '73 3/4 ton pickup. They said it is too light with respect to the Charger. I had to use a 3/4 ton Suburban. The pickup would have towed it just fine but they have their rules.

Chris

sixpack70

Nice car to drive! I wish I could drive mine again. Only drove it around the block once and then pulled it apart. You have a nice solid foundation there. Floor pans look great.  If I were to get another charger I'd look at a 383 car like your and cruise the heck out of it! I also did the uhaul for the charger. They thought it was too big. I told them its not and I was right. Car loaded up with no problems. It did hang out the front and back a lot!
1966 Falcon
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1970 Charger R/T 440+6 4spd

Charger_Croatia

Nice ride. Congratulations!
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

six-tee-nine

sweeeeeet man....

kinda jaleous now cuz a'68 in white is my favourite to and i think you did buy it for a fair price also.....

Best of luck with it....
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...